Trouble

Knock Knock Knock

"Hm?"

Hidan maybe? Shiro can't knock, why would he anyway?

Letting out a sound of sadness that you must part ways with the springs you turned to leave the area. Holding the towel tightly around you, you opened the door. A blush of heat ran across your face for a new face that you didn't expect to be at the door, "H..Hello?" you winced out with embarrassment at your current appearance. Something didn't feel quite right, you only tightened your grip on the towel as this man in front of you smiled with a grin from ear to ear and it wasn't a welcoming one either. Taking a step back you awaited for his answer, "To think he would come all this way.." He pushed forward with his first step.

"..He? He Who?" You took a step back, being sure to keep a form of distance between the two of you.

The man stepped closer into the springs, making you step back again. "I've been on the hunt for years in search for him..but he came to me instead.. and now, I can gift him with you"
Your eyes widen at his words, Shit...it's that freak, isn't it?

"I'm no gift to give out buddy, who the heck are you?" You firmly said attempting to raise your voice in order for Shiro or Hidan to hear.

"It doesn't matter once I'm done with you... Though perhaps we can have some fun before hand~"

That comment and the fact his sinister smile amplified, it gave you the awful reminder that you're literally in a towel and nothing else. Your heart sunk into your gut and you felt sick in an instant. You're in the worst situation, no weapons, nothing. But you did have your summon nearby, by sparking your chakra slightly you hoped this would catch his interest and come for you.

The man came nearer to you. Every step you took back, he took two forwards until you were flush against the wooden fencing, his arms snaked on either side of your head as he leaned ever so closely to your neck, his sickly breath brushed your skin making you draw back wishing you had Zetsu to blend into the wall and disappear. Your body shook but you mentally screamed at yourself to not show weakness, you gritted your teeth, pushing yourself more into the fence as possible quickly thinking of the best possible escape route. One of his hands slowly reached for the hem of your towel-

"HEY!"

Thank Kami

In the door way stood Hidan in his towel, fury in his eyes. His hand pushed Shiro back for he knew he would rip this man apart.

"Who the heck are you?!"

"My, my. Where are my manners, you do not know me but I know you, Hidan" The man kept his position in front of you but cocked his head backwards to look at Hidan.

Even you cocked an eyebrow at this man's word. But you took this moment when he turned to face Hidan to kick him in between the legs and dodge out of his way to behind Hidan, Shiro wrapping his tail around you pulling you back into the shadows. The stranger winced in pain as he crouched, looking up with menacing eyes. "That disgusting piece of shit" he purred out in aguish.

"ME!? I'm not the creep coming in on a woman bathing saying he's gonna have fun with me!"

These words sent a storm through Hidan as he jumped at the man, grabbing him by the throat and pushing him aggressively against the wall. Taking this moment, in great haste you got yourself into some clothing, any in fact and grabbed your weaponry. Shiro was standing in between itching to destroy this man but knowing he cannot for the mission's sake.

"Who the hell do you think you are touching her" Hidan roared out. He thumped the man hard against the wall, pressing down onto his throat.

"I am a man who has been following you all this time, Hidan..Sir. See, I've heard about you and what you do. I want to become just like you!" You were surprised by his words but mainly how he was able to speak with Hidan being so rough on the man's neck.
The words from this vile creatures mouth made Hidan want to be sick. Hidan turned to his left forearm as a form to press on this guy's neck, keeping him still as possible, "What the heck is that supposed to mean, you think I go around creeping on defenceless girls?!" His other hand held up preparing, clenching his hand into a fist.
A chuckle emitted from his throat before Hidan tightened further causing him to gasp. "I was going to gift her to you for a sacrifice. Jashin would have been so proud of us both"