Bounty

You landed just where you left of by the shore of Tea country. "Head east for now until you pick something up" Kakuzu instructed towards your summons. Kioshi looked in your direction.
You rolled your eyes "Listen to him guys"
"I signed a contract with you, not with these two" you rolled your eyes again at Kioshi. "Okay then 'Head east for now until you pick something up'" you said impersonating Kakuzu's voice sarcastically. Sure you tried not to laugh to avoid annoying him further but right now, you're a team and as much as you hated to admit it, Kakuzu was the brains of this team right now so you simply followed them as they took off. After a couple of hours jumping branch to branch with your two summons running below, they eventually picked up a chakra signature.

"Kakuzu, what chakra nature is this man?" Mayumi called.
"Fire".
"We've located him" Kioshi reported.
"How far is he?" You asked.

"We'll give you the signal just as planned" Mayumi called. Decreasing your pace, they sprinted off as silently as ever, Kakuzu and Hidan slowed down with you

"What's going on?" Hidan asked.

"I struggle to conceal my chakra so they're going ahead to specify the location" You quickly held Hidan's mouth to stop him from replying as you heard a call.

Mayumi. "He's alone"

Kakuzu raised an eyebrow. "What about his subordinate?" Awaiting to hear for another call, this time it was Kioshi, "Let's go"

Kakuzu grabbed your arm before you could set off, you looked at his tight grip and then up to his eyes with concern.

"Don't damage the body too much, otherwise he will be of no use" You nodded whilst tapping the quiver on your back at him in reminder to how to killed Hidan's second sacrifice. The two stayed a few steps behind you to observe as you took the lead. Staying within the trees you followed the direction in where you heard the source of your summons' calls. Another was heard, Hide.

You shot up higher in the trees to disguise yourself as well as you could. The Akatsuki members took note of your actions, hiding as well and concealing their chakra. The target was spotted walking below. You noticed your summons slowly closing in on him but not attacking, waiting for you command. Slowly and discreetly, you pulled an arrow from your quiver, preparing yourself. Dammit, the canopy is too dense. I can't risk it from here. You looked to your partners, Kakuzu edging to take over which you didn't want to happen. You wanted to prove you could do it so you jumped straight down to the ground, startling Hidan and Kakuzu with your actions. You landed a few yards behind the target, he turned to look at you but before he could make his 180 degree turn, you shot an arrow you prepared earlier straight through the heart. You watched as his body sunk to his knees and then slammed face first into the mud.

You cheered. "I did it!!! Kakuzu did you see th- -" You were abruptly stopped by Mayumi pushing your body out the way as Kioshi jumped onto the man who sent a kunai your way. Thankfully the kunai was deflected by Mayumi's tail in time. Kioshi's claw pushed down into the man's chest as he used his teeth to clamp onto the man's skull, shaking it like a wild dog. Hidan and Kakuzu jumped down.

"What the hell! Wasn't that supposed to be my sacrifice?!" Hidan shouted pointing to the second carcass on the ground.
"You should have noticed him before Kioshi then shouldn't you" Kakuzu retorted. He went to your side, giving you a hand to lift yourself up and then onwards to the target's body. Kakuzu pulled the arrow out then hurled the corpse over his shoulder. Turning to you, he held the arrow out for you to take "Your awareness needs more work" you frowned behind the mask.

"But.....?" Hoping for him to give you some other critique than just that, he sighed and started to head north east, "But you did effectively and quickly eliminate the target" You felt a sense of pride to receive praise from the bounty hunter, especially seeing as he originally didn't want you to doing this in the first place.