Meeting

*1 hour later*

Even Hidan was calling out to you as he became starving and impatient for dinner now. Tobi was coming close to giving up as he had no idea why you wouldn't come out now. So he headed to his room to think, slumping on his bed as he took off his mask. Rubbing his face he let out a long sigh only to be abruptly stopped by a sound he could hear. It was faint but it was definitely something he didn't expect to hear in his room. Activating the sharingan believing it was a threat he noticed a chakra figure in his closest. Putting the mask back on he slowly went to the door crouching down, as he opened it you fell back with a yelp which awoke you as you fell into his chest.

"Tobi found [Y/N]-chan!!!!!" you let out a yawn and looked up at him, "How long was I asleep for?"

"Who knows but [Y/N]-chan is really good at this game... Tobi has been searching for half the day!" You laughed realising time was on your side thanks to the nap.

"So...do I get to see?" you said as you reached up to his mask, for he only grabbed your wrist to stop you and pointed his other finger towards you. "Uh uh uh...Tobi said maybe" he ran off giggling out the room and you slumped back first onto the ground. You sprung up and hopped after him, "Are you kidding me?! I wasted half a day on a maybe!? Get back here Tobi!!".

Hidan saw you running and tugged you back by the back of your shirt, "Hey hey! you owe me ribs!". You looked up to him with a raised eyebrow and a smile, "Better go buy them then for me to cook"

"Damnit! You could have told me sooner!" you limped off in search of the seeker to your game, "You could have put two and two together so better run to the village and buy some~" you said mockingly.

"Wait...what am I doing.." you said out loud to yourself in the middle of the living room. Deidara turned to you in concern of what you're doing until he noticed you summoning Kioshi and Mayumi, "Are you alright dear?" Mayumi sofly spoke to you. You smiled and patted both their heads, "Please could you do me a favour?" they nodded for you to then whisper within each of their ears.

"Is this a game or?" Kioshi queried cocking his non-existent eyebrow.
"A game, don't actually hurt him" you said with hands up in defense. They proceeded and ran off after sniffing for their prey. Deidara sweat dropped at the sight, "Remind me not to mess with you...Hm".

You smiled sweetly walking over to sit with Deidara, "I don't know what you're talking about Dei~" He stared at you for a few seconds before raising his hand to count down from 5. As soon as he hit 1 he smirked as he heard Tobi scream a scream you've not heard before.

You sucked in your lips and covered your mouth before snickering. Though after the second scream you turned round to see Kioshi tugging on the back of Tobi's cloak and Mayumi shaking her head back and forth with Tobi's leg in her mouth alike to a dog playing with a chew toy. You stood up, hands in the air "Okay that's enough!!! Thank you!" They let him go and disappeared out the area. Tobi crawled under the table, "Tobi was almost eaten!! This is scarier than upsetting Zetsu!".

**

You hung out with everyone for a while at the table having a catch up with them all, talking to Kakuzu about the jinchūriki hunt he was to embark on soon all the while Konan and Itachi fixed up dinner. After a few hours Hidan eventually came back from the nearing village with more than 3 racks of ribs, saying that he is owed a few now. For what reason you don't know but you decided to quickly prepare them for in a variety of either dry rub or marinade. "How long are you going to be do you think, Kakuzu?"

"2 to 3 days at most, will you be able to cope?" Rolling you eyes you spoke, "More like is Hidan going to cope without being able to eat ribs or sleeping in the Oasis' cave".
Kakuzu growling at the thought now that he's come to realise Hidan is going to be extra annoying the next few days.