New Recruits

"Uhhh.. Kisame senpai I need to speak with you" Tobi followed behind the tired Kisame who trailed himself up the stairway.

"First Zetsu, now you? I actually thought you were dead" Those words upset you, what is with the Akatsuki showing little care for when a comrade has died?

"Kisame, just listen to him alright? It's Important" Kisame turned to you, at first he didn't even realise you were there but the look on your face made him feel a sense of guilt and so he took the time to stop in his tracks and pay attention.

Tobi voice changed, becoming 'Madara', "It turns out that you will be the last to know. Im sorry that I had to deceive you, the person closest to me" Both Kisame and yourself watched Tobi's actions after hearing the change of voice.

Tobi took his mask off which actually surprised you, the person closest to him? Just how did these two meet?

"So that's how it is. I never would have guess that Tobi was you. But I'm relieved. If you're the one pulling the strings, that makes it easier for me..Former Lord Mizukage. I mean, Madara"

"You guys...you knew each other?" You pointed back and forth at the two, breaking the moment. Kisame smirked, "Yes we actually go back before the Akatsuki, this is an interesting turn of events indeed"

"I shall continue to count on you, Kisame" Madara spoke.

**

Kisame, yourself and 'Madara' stood on one side of the long table as Sasuke and his team stood on the other. You watched Sasuke intently, he truly did look like Itachi.. it gave you a mix of emotions which you bit back. The last conversation you had with Itachi made you realise that he wanted you to do what was right, but there was no chance of doing this whilst Sasuke too is feeling a whirlwind of emotions. He wasn't in the right place right now and you could see why Tobi/Madara wanted to use this to his potential right now.

Karin, the red headed woman stood by Sasuke and gave you a threatening glare which you only smirked off under your mask. It was hilarious, just by the way her eyes darted back and forth between yourself and Sasuke, instantly you knew she saw you as a threat. Definitely not the case though, you were quite content with Obito. But this isn't the time to show love and affection, you needed to keep on your toes from now on. The Akatsuki's members slimmed down immensely and you swore to yourself to protect and serve until the end.

"What are you staring at" Sasuke sent you an unimpressed monotone sound to which you responded with a raised eyebrow.

"You may faintly resemble Itachi but you certainly are nothing like him.." you scoffed out, Kisame chuckled at your response utterly agreeing. 'Madara' cleared his throat to begin the conversation in regards to Team Taka and the collaboration with the Akatsuki. Not long after Kisame clearly explained that Taka are not strong enough for Sasuke's goals to kill the elders of the hidden leaf, Suigetsu perks up in order to challenge Kisame once more.

"Stop it, Suigetsu!" The bigger guy known as Jugo called out.

However he didn't listen, causing Suigetsu's actions to jump over the table in order to reach for Kisame, 'Madara' intervened blocking the attack casually with his wrist. You jumped at the opportunity to get behind Suigetsu and place him in a choke hold. Kisame smirked at the scene.

"Sasuke! You haven't trained them well at all" Madara spoke. Suigetsu was shocked at the simple hand gesture which cause the executioner sword to halt in its tracks. 'Madara' truly was powerful.

"Gor for it if you want to Suigetsu, you probaby can't beat him yet anyway" he spoke nonchalantly.

"Tch, yet he says" You chuckled out looking at Kisame who only winked and smiled back at you. "Let's face it. The Akatsuki are derived of the strongest rogue shinobi.. If Madara can hold you back with a mere move of his wrist, imagine what Kisame could do as well"