[Chapter 9]: Beholding Gaze

- Who dares to kiss our child?!?! Hands off!! [Technophyle]

- There is no one there though? Also, person upstairs, you are so misleading, ah...[Rottenjiejie]

Suddenly, a clear and pleasant-sounding laugh could be heard through the screen. The viewers were even more confused. What exactly was going on? They could only find out by continuing to watch, though.

"Well guys, that's it! I hope you enjoyed it." Waving goodbye to the masses, Kallie amusedly watched them enter a sort of daze for a while. Soon enough, disbelieving words and emoticons were shared in the chat room and many questions were asked.
He let them be though and only got up from his chair to move out of frame. The viewers were all shocked to see no one in front of the screen. Really, that was it?!

"Pfft, I'm only joking! I wouldn't just do that, okay?" Kallie once again came back into view, hands running his damp hair back. A silly smile plastered on his face left quite a few people frozen, and it seemed like more Runes were gifted. "You guys fell for it, haha!"

It was a very meaningless joke, and it wasn't very funny. On the contrary, his subscribers still praised him for the little act, secretly finding it cute. Kallie continued speaking whilst quoting a specific word, unaware of their thoughts obviously. "What [Droolin4U] really suggested is that I pretend to give my 'cameraman' some head."

The idea was easily explained in the chat by some quick-witted people. Basically, to those behind computers or phones watching this stream, it would be like watching their Siren give them a blowjob, although only virtually. Many enthusiastically agreed straight away at the thought.

"I know, it's a really good idea. I'm just not sure it'll work well with a toy." Kallie thought that this concept was very good, showing a close-up of his mouth while he sucked someone off, like in those adult videos. It was too bad that he usually streamed by himself or with toys, so there was no other person to do this with. "Wouldn't this be more realistic with an actual person?"

"I've been feeling pretty lonely, as of late. I'm single, my friends are busy and I don't talk much with my new roommates." As Kallie mentioned this, there was suddenly a keen interest in who exactly lived with him. He was asked to talk about them, like how they looked or treated him. He only mentioned that they pretty much ignored him, they had their own lives after all.

- Impossible, they're not treating our Siren right!! [InvisiBallsgirl]

- 500 Runes gifted by [Suck_my_popsicle]

"Should I get a partner? What do you guys think?" This wasn't just a sudden question. Kallie had previously thought of doing this. In his first few videos, he was still with Jackson so that wasn't possible. But then again, the very reason he started his channel was because he felt unwanted. Jackson hadn't been paying attention to him at the time, not even in bed while they had sex, was he attentively cared for like he deserved?

He felt alone, so he decided to secretly start playing with sex toys for a small audience to satisfy himself. Now that he was single, he didn't feel so neglected, at least not emotionally. But physically, he still missed the touch of another body against his.

So, he wondered if he should do the streams with a buddy or even a boyfriend, though he really didn't want to start dating anytime soon. Other streamers on the website usually posted with their partners and it looked quite good. He was envious of them, sometimes.

- A partner? Who is good enough for you tho? You'd need someone godly to match you!! [RideOrFry43]

- Aww, a partner would make it better but I wanna see you do it now...[Droolin4U]