[Chapter 15]: Estranged Reconcilement

"Come on! It's been a few weeks already, why won't you touch me?!" Gavin blurted out, exasperated due to his attempted reasoning with his brick wall of a boyfriend.

Trevor hadn't been paying him much attention in the nighttime activities department and it had to be known that Gavin was a very vigorous man when it came to such subjects. Although that was something only his lovers would have the privilege of finding out.

It was obviously because of that time he made Trevor mad when talking about Kallie's relationship. Right now was his day off from work and so, he was standing in the taller man's bedroom, trying to patch up the situation.

"Mh- I won't until you completely understand what you said wrong." Breaking off from hungrily kissing Stein, who he had pressed against the wall, Trevor turned to the bespectacled man that was watching them wantonly.

"It's petty, but I'm doing it anyways." Trevor pouted, giving the green-eyed man a wronged look. Between his arms, Stein didn't bother to add in his own thoughts, too busy catching his breath. Saliva flowed from the corners of his swelling lips, having endured almost an hour of intense making out.

The sight before him was really causing Gavin to slowly lose his resolve. More than anything, he wanted to hop over and join them. But he couldn't do that when one of them refused to touch him for more than a minute.

Ever since that day after dinner when Kallie first arrived, Trevor had been avoiding him at night. Like if he didn't, Gavin might jump him otherwise. Although he looked normal every morning, without fail after dinner, Stein would be dragged off to go comfort a sulking Trevor that was disappointed with more than two of his boyfriends.

He had already abstained from doing too many things with Kallie's presence but this little divide caused him to retract even more from being physical with his lovers. And Gavin wasn't having any of that. He couldn't hold back anymore and finally confronted Trevor. "But I do know, and I even apologized!"

"To me, yeah, but the one who really deserves that apology is Kallie."

"Ah- Trevor, slow down..." Stein, uncharacteristically flushed, tried to push away Trevor's hands that were wandering into his pants. He didn't think now was the time to be doing such a thing when they were having an important conversation. Plus, he wanted to involve himself a bit, and that was hard to do when all he could focus on was the sensations that he felt on his hardening member.

"Why should I apologize to him? I didn't even talk to him!" Flailing his arms around, Gavin really cut for a funny figure. His usual styled hair was ruffled from constantly having fingers run through it. He looked quite frustrated, especially with the thought of what Trevor had said just then.

"What you said though, had very much to do with him. And you technically spoke behind his back, he deserves an apology for that." Pulling a panting Stein into his arms, Trevor finally spared a glance at his stubborn lover who always seemed to think he was right. The man really needed to acknowledge his mistakes once in a while, and this was a perfect time. Maybe talking with Kallie would have him be a bit more tolerant of the situation.

"Trevor, we all talked about him." Stein pointed out, trying to possibly lessen the feelings Trevor was expressing on only Gavin. It was a struggle, as the hands on his front were distracting to a great degree.

"Yeah, but not all of you insensitively bashed on someone's struggles." A probing stare made its way straight into Gavin's heart. The brunette felt like he had been stabbed by an arrow, Trevor's words really stung. He couldn't help thinking over it again, remembering the words he had uttered.

"....Fine, what I said was too much. I know I have to apologize. I'll do it okay?" Finally compromised, Trevor happily threw a grin at his dejected boyfriend. He indicated with a head nod, towards the direction of Kallie's room. Gavin would have rolled his eyes in retort if not for that face becoming grim once again, giving him a hardened stare. "Alright, I'll go now then!"