[Chapter 16]: Enduring Regard

"Thanks for the book! I think I'll head up now." Sighing with contentment, Kallie grabbed the new read off Stein's offering hands. He was about to turn away to leave the library when Stein suddenly spoke up.

"You're not going to stay here and read?" The icy blonde asked in confusion. Usually, Kallie sat in the room and read to keep him company, but also because the library was comfortable for that. He was surprised by how Kallie looked ready to bounce out of the room like he really wanted to leave.

"Oh, yeah. I hope you don't mind. I don't think I can start reading this book right away. There's something I have to do now." Kallie looked at the other, observing reddened lips, before trailing his gaze to the small, almost visible mark on Stein's neck. It was covered by his shirt collar but Kallie could still make it out.

The sight before him was a familiar thing. As a man who was only recently in a relationship, Kallie knew the appearance of lips that had been relentlessly sucked and chewed on by another. The hickey was a dead giveaway as well. The only thing he didn't know was who had given it to the taller male. But, he didn't linger on the question further, choosing to retract his gaze.

Kallie didn't wait for a response to his words, quickly turning and rushing out of the room, leaving a slightly stunned Stein in his wake. The man wasn't used to a Kallie that so blatantly put him off like that. Since they first interacted, Kallie had mostly gone along with him, which he appreciated because most people he knew didn't have the patience to sit around and only stare at words the whole time.

'He's a bit different today. Like that time we talked about his new friend...' Stein thought, remembering that day at dinner. Kallie had been practically glowing from excitement. It made him wonder what the blonde would be doing after this.

Meanwhile, Kallie practically teleported into his room. He grabbed his laptop and a camera, excitedly heading for the bathroom. Once there, he placed the camera on an already stationed stand. He set the laptop on the counter right beside the shower and logged onto his Bewitch channel in one go.

After that, he quickly stripped before wearing the costume he had placed nearby. He was currently wearing some laced suspender tights and what you could describe as a side tie string thong. He wore the latter so it could be easier to remove, while the stockings could still stay on.

Although it says costume, the thing was more of a bottom than a top. To cover up his exposed chest, Kallie got a simple white shirt and wore it. With a flourish, Kallie adorned some black cat ears on top of his freshly combed blond locks. They seemed to pop against the furry ears, looking like a round fluffy ball.

"And now for the last touch....perfect!" From the opposite counter, he grabbed his black mask and firmly situated it on his face. He glanced into the mirror before him, finding his appearance okay but not entirely satisfactory. He had to admit, stockings weren't his favorite things to wear because he believed they made his legs look too knobby. He would've preferred to go bare.

Maybe this was a bit too much for him. He hadn't really thought about it before, as he was too excited for today's special stream. He thought this outfit would excite his viewers and so he rashly put it on. Not to mention, a majority of them commented asking for him to show off the bathroom. There was no denying that 'stockings' and 'getting wet' was a preferred situation and so he went with it. Although hesitant, he wouldn't back out.

Since his outfit was now prepared, the next thing to do was set up his environment. He padded over to the bathtub, turning the faucet knob to let the warm water fall. After the tub was filled to the brim, he shut it off. He reached for a small cup he had placed to the side a while ago, dumping its contents on the water.