Shaken Up

Just To Clarify: Lea is Leema's mother, and the daughter of Vidarr, God Of Vengeance, when she married Loki She took Loki's name as his wife. Her middle name is Mary to recognize her mother who was Marilien, a frost giant. Therefore, her names is: Lea Mary Vidarrsdottir Lokiswife. 

Lily watched her father carefully, scared his eyes were gonna return to black again. He was in the meeting room talking with the other Avengers and they all looked pretty upset and worried. Lily turned around and sat back on the couch.

She was pretty freaked out from Leema's trick of some sort. Lily was scared. Not of her, but of what she could do and where she had probably gone. Lily stopped dead as she got up. A letter was on the table in black ink and it read: Lily P. Stark.

Lily didn't know how to read yet, but she took it anyway and raced away to her room. "Jar-vus?" She called. She had heard her dad and Leema say Jarvis and someone would answer so she thought she may as well give it a shot.

"Yes Ms. Stark?"

Lily jumped looking around her pink room. "Where are you? Who are you?"

"I'm a program for your fathers."

Lily furrowed her eyebrows. She had seen her dad and Dr. Banner work in the lab a lot. She had no idea what a program was, but apparently it could grant anything she wished, at least that's what it looked like she had seen.

"Can you read this to me?"

"Sure thing Ms. Stark.

"Dear Lily,

I'm sorry for what happened with your dad. I'm going to the Land of Shadows where everything will be different. I may not be around for a while. I can't harm anyone else. I can only ask for you to forgive me and know that you don't have to fear me. You're like my little sister, and I love you. Thank you.

-Leema Lea Lokisdottir."

"Thank you Jar-vus."

"Sure thing Ms. Stark."

Lily stared at the letter for a long time and wondered what Leema was up to and if she would see her again.

* * *

Leema's legs buckled from underneath her in surprise. She gasped and stared at Nazhagal. "What!? No...She's the Goddess...of... Mystery...."

"In Asgard and Midgard, yes, here no. She kept the Land of Shadows a secret. Another reason she was known as the Goddess of Mystery. She kept certain things well a mystery."

"You make no sense whatsoever."

"Think about it."

Leema stood and said, "Okay, so my mother was the Goddess of Mystery in the other realms but when she came here she became the Goddess of Shadows?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"But in the scroll...it only said...."

"She gave up the Land of Shadows and officially became the Goddess of Mystery once she met Mr. Laufeyson." There was a slight snarl in Nazhagal's voice.

Leema raised an eyebrow. She turned back to the picture of her mother. Her wings were spread out, her eyes were their normal color instead of black, and she wore a black dress. Leema gasped. Her mother was beautiful: she had eerie blue eyes, long dark brown hair, fair skin, and light pink lips.

Leema sighed. "I was wrong to leave my family. Whether the shadows cause more problems or not I'm not going to let them pull me away from my family."