Steve's Speech

Lyra had many thoughts racing through her head as she suited up. She was going to save Leema. She was going to bring her back. The last couple days they had gone over the stones and the plan.

Rinolo was to go with Natasha and Clint to retrieve the Soul Stone, Lyra was to go with Dr. Banner, Scott, Tony, and Steve to retrieve the three stones in New York (The Time Stone, The Space Stone or the tesseract, and The Mind Stone or Loki's Staff), and Nebula and Roadie were to get the Power Stone, and Thor and Rocket were to get the Reality Stone or the ether.

Lyra, at first, had not agreed to Rinolo going with Natasha and Clint because he was not in a good state, even after five years, but who was she to argue with the bosses?

Lyra closed her eyes for a moment then followed the team to the bigger time machine. This was it. She took a deep breath. She was going, finally.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know, that doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're going to win. Whatever it takes. Good luck," Steve said, gazing at each of them.

"He's pretty good at that," Rocket said.

"No kidding," Lyra said.

"I know, right?" Scott said.

Lyra gazed around. "Good luck, and Rinolo," Rinolo looked up, "Were getting Ingrid back."

Rinolo smiled and then they were gone, whisking away into time.