So Live Life to the Fullest

Time again seemed to fly by, as an entire week had passed, and you watched as the big celebration of graduation was upheld. This was a huge accomplishment for the third years. They would now officially be heroes.

You saw Mirio, the light in his eyes as the center of the stage was his. He stood in his hero costume proudly.
"So thank you to everyone who has helped us get this far. I have no doubt that the generations to come will show us something UA has never seen before." Mirio gave a thumbs up as he spoke into the mic.

Everyone chuckled at his predictably, of course he would say that while giving an encouraging thumbs up.

And the words, "Now, it's your turn." were seeing the beginning of their true glory as the first years became second years.
It was time for the new generation...

And so, time continued to pass. It kept flying until the end of the summer break, to Christmas, to the week before the end of the year. Until it all happened again. Until, until today.
It was now you on that stage, with the light in your eyes from the end of your third year at UA.
Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou standing at the center as predicted. A smile plastered on your face as you stood beside your classmates with confidence like no other.

Now the ash blonde approached the microphone.
"I haven't changed all that much from my first year here. But I can say that I'm a lot stronger now, that goes for all of us. I don't care about telling people whatever they want to hear either. Cause I'm gonna keep my promise, I'm going to become the number hero and beat all of the people standing on that stage. So..." he turned and pointed a finger, "come at me with all you have."

At the other end of the ash blonde's finger was Midoriya. Midoriya smiled, "I'm not loosing either."

Todoroki huffed a smile, turning his head to the right and scanning past a few people to look to you.
You smiled back saying these words with a glance, "we did it didn't we?"

He looked away back out to the crowd, moving his head down and back up once. "We did." He said with his eyes.

Aizawa stood, hands crossed and a slight smile on his face as he came into the light from the side of the stage.
"I've never been so proud of my class before. Each one of these students showed tremendous growth. I didn't have to expel a single one throughout my entire three years teaching them. I expect great things from each of you." He turned around from speaking into the mic.
"Don't mess it up." He spoke as he walked off the stage again. He never was one with much words, that was probably one of this nicest things he had said.

Each one of you stood side by side in your newly styled hero costumes, and they announced you off the stage with your hero names.

"Seta Eterna." "Shoto." "Deku." "Earphone Jack"
Each were called off as they received their permanent hero licenses.

A remarkable moment.
And the future was set.

You set your way to go to college in America, a good college that was on the coast of California for the study of quirks.
It was like UA, meant to help improve your skills and became a better hero.

Todoroki stayed at his dads hero agency for a little while before also sending an application to a hero college that was near to Hosu city.

Bakugou was supposed to go back to Best Jeanist's agency, but there were a few altercations and he ended up at different agency.

As for everyone else, mostly everyone, they went to hero collages as well.
You and Bakugou had agreed that after you came back, he'd be waiting.

As you flew to America by yourself for the first time, you had been relieved to see Ahsahi again. You stayed with his family, and for the most part Ahsahi was never home. He'd survived the front lines for long enough before he got tired of it and needed a break in the intelligence course.
How could anyone blame him? He would be the first to die, which can mentally kill some people.