Chapter 1: Rumbling The Authority

Smackdown had started and I was more than pumped. I had a match against Nikki Bella tonight and I couldn't wait to beat her and her little twin. I mean we all know it takes two Bella's to beat an opponent.

I watched the screen as Rollins kicked off the show complaining about what's best for business and what's not. After that I changed into my ring gear and got my make up and hair done. My ring gear is a black crop top, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. Paige and I have a story line together so we have to look a like. I also had the black hair and dark make up. Oh, and don't forget the crazy ass attitude.

It's now time for my match so I waited by the curtain until my music hit. The Bella's were already out in the ring waiting for me. I made sure to take my time and skip around the ring and flip my hair to annoy them.

I slipped into the ring and blew a kiss at both of them then told the ref I was ready. He motioned for the bell to ring. As soon as it rung I ran and locked up with Nikki pushing her away. She came at me but I stepped out of the way and she missed me.

"Missed me," I said sweetly and she literally growled at me, then ran towards me but I clothes lined her before she could do anything. I turned around as Brie was starting to get in the ring but I punched her then kicked her in the face sending her back to the ground. I turned my attention back towards Nikki who was starting to get up. I hurried and got on the top rope and jumped off giving her a flying elbow and sending her back to the ground.

Now it's time for my signature move. The Weeping Willow. I get my opponent standing while they're still in a daze. Then I climb up on the top rope and jump off and clothesline them then get up and put them in a submission lock that has them turned upside down, so they have to tap out because they are too beaten up or tired to go on.

The ref counted to three and I slammed Nikki back on the ground making sure she can barely move. I laughed evilly as I watched my opponent in pain. Brie runs up to her and makes sure she's alright. I skip over to the side and get a mic.

"See Stephanie and Triple H! No matter who you through in my way I always defeat them! I deserve a divas championship match! Don't you guys think?" I turned towards the crowd at the last sentence and they went wild. Then the Authority's music came on. I turned towards the ramp as Seth, J&J security, Kane, and Bigshow came out followed by Triple H and Stephanie.

"Milly, Milly, Milly...it's not that easy to get a championship match. You have to show yourself to us and we feel like you still haven't,"

"So...give me a match with AJ Lee. She's the divas champion right now right? Give me a non title match with her and if I win I get an actual title match. But if I lose...I don't get my championship match. I think it's a pretty good deal," I watch as Stephanie and Hunter talk to each other about it.

''You know if you would just come to the Authority's side and become my girlfriend I could get you your match without any troubles at all," Seth mentioned and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not doing any of that Seth. Especially becoming your girlfriend. Don't you and your husband, Bigshow have kids to take care of," Seth became furious and even Kane couldn't keep himself from laughing a little.

"We have decided to go along with your deal. But we are adding something to it," Stephanie mentioned and I crossed my arms and did that hip thing women do to intimidate someone.

"You will have to turn on Paige and become AJ's assistent," Triple H finishes and I look at the crowd.

"Deal!" I shout and throw the mic down and my music begins to play. They retreat to backstage and I go back a little after they do and see Paige waiting for me.

"You did amazing!" She hugged me and I hugged back.

"Thanks!" We went over to the tv and watched Dean and Curtis Axel's match. As Dean did his signature move, Dirty Deeds on Curtis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone. I deleted my other book Wicked Love (also Dean fan fic) because it wasn't going how I wanted and it was just bad. Then I started writing this book and loved it! Hope you guys like it too!

2-19-15