31

Draco's P.O.V.

"You can show yourself out," I told the blonde girl, who wiped her lips as she winked at me.

"What the fuck, Draco?" I turned around to see Pansy, with her arms crossed above her chest. She looked furious and I had a pretty decent idea what was about to come.

"Enjoy the show?" I chuckled. She sat on the opposite couch, glaring at me. "Does she know?"

I raise my brows at her, hoping she'd elaborate. "Does she know you've been fucking girls? You told me you guys have stopped whatever the fuck you were doing," she yelled.

Rolling my eyes, I walk to the fireplace and stare deep into the fire. "She's not my girlfriend. I can fuck whoever I want," I spat.

Pansy fucking Parkinson, never knows when to quit. "You'd think, being besties and all, that she'd come crying to you that we stopped our thing," I added.

"We don't talk at school, you know this. Either leave her or stop fucking girls because I'm not letting you hurt her feelings," she huffed.

AN: Okay I am so fucking mad because for some reason this chapter just got deleted out of nowhere. I'll rewrite it when I have time but for now, I'll just give you a brief summary of what happened because it is important.

Draco threatens Pansy and her family if she tells Coraline about him fucking girls

Coraline gets Leo, Aiden AND Ara to join the DA

That's pretty much it I think but yeah, I'm going to have to re write this chapter ffs :(