71

"Ron, what the hell is wrong with you?" I had to walk for about 25 minutes to find him, he just stormed off - no warning.

He looked up and I could see his eyes were a little glossy, "Buzz off!" I rolled my eyes before dropping my bag on the floor and sitting opposite him.

"That necklace influenced you," I sighed, taking out a blanket I had packed in there.

He nodded his head slowly, "I know. I know. Too late now, guess we're stuck together."

"Unfortunately. We should go find shelter, grab my hand," I said and we apparated to London, needing to find a 24/7 pub.

There was a quiet pub down the road I used to come with nona, it was always open so I'm pretty sure we can take turns to sleep. I directed Ron inside and my stomach grumbled at the smell of food.

"Are you hungry?" Ron asked me as we sat in a booth at the corner. "Yeah, I didn't eat for a while. It's fine, you should sleep for an hour or two."

He nodded his head before laying down and instantly falling asleep. I didn't have any pounds on me and I needed to figure out how the hell we were going to eat food, Hermione was the one who would usually provide all of these things.

Three years later and who would've thought I'd look after Ron, Hermione Harry.

---

*Draco's P.O.V. - Hogwarts School*

"Draco, I wouldn't-" 

"Shut the fuck up! Where is he?" I yelled at Pansy. That motherfucker knows about Coraline and I, he knows I did all of this to fucking protect her and he just goes and sleeps with her.

I shoved past her as I walked down the hall, I could see Longbottom. I dragged the git by his ear before shoving him against the wall, "Where the fuck is Martinez, Longbottom?"

You have to admit, this kid has gained confidence since our last encounter but it doesn't mean I won't pummel his face.

"Why?" He questioned me. I scoffed as I shoved him into the wall again, "That's between him and I. Where the fuck is he?"

He pointed his head behind me and gulped. I turned around to see Martinez talking to some girl, dropping Longbottom on the floor I charged towards Martinez.

"Martinez!" I yelled, he looked at me with that cocky smirk he always carries. 

I could hear Pansy behind me but I ignored her as I swung my fist directly into Martinez's face, making him drop onto the floor.

I jumped on top of him and bashed his head onto the floor as I yanked him by his collar and swung my fist into his face repeatedly. There was a crowd behind us but I didn't care.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to fucking touch my girl," I screamed in his face, the need to end him increasing. 

I felt six arms holding me back - Blaise, Charlie and Goyle - I shoved them off but they grabbed hold of me. Another Hufflepuff held Martinez back as he aimed to charge at me.

"Stay the fuck away from me, prick!" He yelled, spitting the blood out of his mouth.

"Don't fucking touch her or I will kill you," I shouted.

He scoffed, "I didn't fuck your girl, Malfoy. You lost the opportunity to call her that when you erased everything about yourself from her mind." 

Charging for him, the boys held me back and yelled for everyone to leave including the Hufflepuff's who were holding Martinez back. 

Once they were out of sight I yanked the boys off of me and wiped the idiot's blood off my knuckles. "What the hell, mate?" Blaise added as they catched their breaths.

"Fuck off," I spat and walked away, needing to let off steam. 

I know I erased her memories of me, I fucking know that and in pains me everyday knowing she doesn't even know who I am. I had no other choice, she would've been dead and this was the best way to protect her; she didn't need to know her family was involed or that she could die.

-

Narrators P.O.V.

A fury was sparking inside Leo as he walked around trying to find her. He was furious with the fact that she told Draco what happened in the summer between him and Coraline. He knew Coraline would regret it eventually but they both needed it.

Walking into the dungeons, Leo finds Pansy who was making out with Theodore Nott against the wall. "Parkinson, we need to talk," he spat.

Pansy removed her lips from her companion before letting Theodore know she'll see him inside. Turning to face the angered boy, she held in her laughter at the boy before her.

"How may I help you? Did you need me to clean your wounds?" Pansy asks, covering her mouth as she tried to stop her giggles.

"You told him about the summer, why? You knew he'd lose his temper once he found out," Leo spat as he ran his bloody hands through his hair.

Pansy rolled her eyes before crossing her arms over her chest, "Look. Coraline is my best friend and has been ever since we were born. I know her a lot better than you do, Martinez. I told Draco because I don't want her to have to tell him when she remembers."

"I'd rather have him lose his temper on you than her. But I'd watch your back, Draco is fucking posessive of Coraline. He really won't stop pummeling your face if you're near him," she finises.

Leo inhaled and exhaled as he tried to steady his heart. He knew Pansy was right, the maniac that fucked up his face would've taken his anger out on Coraline and he didn't want that.

"You're right..."

AN: I really am sorry that these chapters are so short guys, I have no clue what to write because for half the time the they chase Horcrux's. Once we get to Malfoy manor and onwards the chapters will be long again :)