23. Shocks & Long Island

Too shy to say,
But I hope you stay.

Thea's POV :

It's now Thursday, and five days since Harry and I started our thing.

That also marks the amount of days I bet on before we would have sex, Harry have already lost, of course. Sadly so will I, I'm going to Long Island tonight, and have my photoshoot tomorrow.

So there won't be any sexy time for me.

I have been extremely busy this week, so I haven't seen Harry since the elevator incident. We've texted, though, and he's still in his playfulness mood.

Even though I never physically saw him, my mind has shown me every single moment I've shared with him on repeat. So I shouldn't miss him, but I do.

We met for the first time on May twenty-seventh this year while doing the photoshoot for Gucci, and I absolutely hated him. But now, everything has changed. Honesty, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Trust me, I know that he's no good for me, but that's what's making it fun.

I'm also way too attached to turn back now, so just eyes upon the prize, I guess. And well, the prize is Harry.

Currently I had just finished packing, the clock was around five p.m, but I'm not planning on going until like eight.

Long Island is just an hour drive away from New York, so honestly I don't even know why I'm staying the night at a hotel, but I'm not complaining.

"Tee?" I heard Amelia call from the living room.

"Yeah?" I answered as I walked out to find her sitting on the couch.

"Who's Maya Henry?" She asked, which immediately made my eyes widen. Fuck. We told Maya that Liam and Amelia were dating at the party.

Has Maya reached out to her? I definitely don't hope so.

"Why are you asking?" I questioned as I tried to act cool. She sighed and rubbed her temples.

"No reason, I was just wondering if you knew who she was." Amelia said, which made me breathe out in relief. "Apparently she's a model." She spoke through gritted teeth.

Have I missed something?

"Uhm..yeah. She's Liam's ex girlfriend." I replied casually as I sat down next to her. Something was off about her, but I've got no clue what. Is it Cameron? Have they broken up?

"Hmm.., thought so." She said with a clenched jaw, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Are you okay?" I asked, as I put a hand on her shoulder. She gave me a small smile and nodded.

"I am, I've just been a bit confused lately." She admitted with a sigh, resting her head on mine.

"Wanna talk about it?" I whispered, now that she was so close to me. This was the least I could do, she's helped me so much throughout everything with Josh. And now it's my turn.

"Not really, that'll make it real, you know?" She explained. And I understood exactly what she meant, but I also remember Amelia telling me;

It is real, Thea. And talking about it will help, you don't have to say everything now. We'll take it at your pace, but I'm always here to listen. Because being heard is important.

And she was right. I didn't wanna talk about anything that had to do with Josh once we broke up, but thanks to Amelia I did and it helped me heal faster.