13. Final Nights & Room Switching

*DEAD*

Harry's POV :

I stared up at the clear blue sky as I heard the photographer snap pictures of me. The clock was a bit past midday and we've been doing photoshoots all day. I was enjoying it, though.

Both Thea and I have been busy with different shoots all day, thankfully this is my last one and same goes for Thea. I could see her right in front of me, she stood under an orange tree, while her photographer took pictures of her. She looked cute. She wore a long checkered white and orange skirt and an off-shoulder dark orange top. Very Italian.

It feels weird calling a girl cute, but that's the only fitting word I could find. I don't know what she's doing to me, but I definitely don't like it. Every time I hear her laugh or she flashes a bright smile at me I feel this odd warmth inside, and the worst part is that it actually feels good. I really need to get laid and get over whatever I'm feeling.

"Earth to Harry." Louis hand waved in front of my face, which immediately brought me back from my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You're done." Louis stated with a smirk once he realized what I was staring at, well more who I was staring at.

"Oh, thanks." I said as I started walking away with Louis next to me. I couldn't help myself but to stop and look at the photos they were currently taking of Thea on the big screen.

She looked amazing, and I already knew that everyone is going to love these pictures

She looked amazing, and I already knew that everyone is going to love these pictures. Her photographer called it a day, and Thea turned around and gave him a quick hug as she then walked over to where Zayn stood.

I've noticed how Zayn and Thea had actually gotten quite close during this trip, so maybe when we get back she will still hang around? Honestly, I'm impressed how she doesn't lose her shit, I mean she's hanging out with five annoying idiots every day.

"So, when will you two get married?" Louis asked with a grin. I whipped my head to him and hit his shoulder.

"Shut up." I scolded. "Go suck off Zayn."

"I know you like her." He stated with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I don't." I huffed angrily.

"Just your reaction tells me that I'm right." Louis replied confidently. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Grow up." I said as I walked over to Thea and Zayn instead. Just as I reached them Thea let out a loud laugh, and I felt a small smile creep up on my lips at her happiness.

"Hello, Harold!" Zayn smiled kindly at me. "How was your last shoot?"

"It was good, pretty simple." I replied casually. I caught eye contact with Thea, who then immediately looked away, which made me smirk slightly.