27. Secret Plans & Running

I've spent a life chasing stories -
to tell when I'm old

___________________________________

Thea's POV :

It's been a week since Amelia had her breakdown and told me about everything with Liam and Cameron.

She's been extremely sad and down this week and it truly kills me to see her so low.

She's always the life of the party, the biggest ray of sunshine you could ever find. And now she's so beyond herself.

The conversation she had with Cam actually went pretty well, and he took it better than she expected. He even thanked her for telling him.

Cameron is a very sweet guy, and I think that's why Amelia is so sad right now. She knows that she betrayed one of the kindest souls out there, and I can tell that her situation with Liam is also frustrating her.

The biggest sorrow in Amelia currently is the disappointment in herself. She knows that if she wouldn't have let herself get that drunk she would've never done it.

And I know that deep inside Amelia and Cam weren't meant to be, and she knows it too, but she wishes they ended it differently.

And honestly, I don't even know what the fuck Liam is doing. To me it seems like he's gotten some feelings for her, and she's been very clear that she needs time. But Liam, wants to talk to her and 'figure things out'.

All I know is that what Amelia needs to figure out right now is just to get back on track again. When she's moved on as good as she can, she might have a conversation with Liam if that's what she wants.

But he really doesn't understand that. And I might actually have to ask Harry to help me a bit with that.

I haven't left her side all week, except for when we work. Basically I've been spending my time on my best friend and being there for her, instead of hanging out with Harry.

I told him that Amelia was going through a lot right now, and that I really needed to be there for her. And he understood, but it's been a week now and he's clearly frustrated..

I mean for what other reason would he call me at two in the morning?

I woke up thinking I had accidentally put an alarm on, I mean after all it was the weekend. But no, Harry was calling me.

I picked up and closed my eyes again.

"Yes." I spoke with a voice full of sleep.

"Hi, baby. I'm outside, come down." He stated and I immediately sat up on my bed.

"You're what? Harry it's two in the morning for gods sake." I scolded him.

"I know..but I missed you. And I know that we can't go out in the middle of the day, because that'll drag too much attention. So, I thought that we could have some fun now?" He explained in a gentle voice, and I felt my heart squeeze at his words.

I've missed him too.

"Alright, give me five minutes." I replied with a smile on my face.