35. Halloween & Mugs

All my better days
are the ones
spent with you

___________________________________

*Trigger Warning: Sexual Harassment*

Thea's POV :

It's fucking chaos.

Everyone is running around in Harry's penthouse trying to style their costumes and get Zayn's attention to do their makeup.

I was personally busy with Louis styling me in the angel costume he borrowed me. It was not really what I was expecting, but I'm here for it.

The top was a white bikini top and the bottoms were well, white bikini bottoms. I had a white see through skirt wrapped around my waist to cover up my behind. Of course I had a pair of fluffy wings and a halo on as well.

What I wasn't expecting was the short platinum blonde wig I had to wear with it. But I liked it.

Louis looked satisfied with the final result and ushered me out of Harry's bedroom which we had taken over to get me ready. I walked down the stairs where Zayn stood doing Harry's makeup who sat on a barstool at the kitchen counter.

Once he saw me his eyes traveled dangerously slow over my body and I saw him gulp slightly. I smirked at his reaction and walked over to the two of them. It looked like they were almost done and I still couldn't help but shake my head at Harry's last minute Halloween costume.

He's going as 'someone who just won a street fight'.

Straight from his imagination. Trust me, I tried to talk him out of it. But that man is probably even more stubborn than I am sometimes.

He had fake blood and bruises on his face so it'd look like he's been in a fight. But he was very clear to state that it couldn't be too much just because he won the fight.

Harry did look very hot, though.

"Hi there, Angel." Harry smirked as I leaned on the counter next to him. I giggled slightly at the nickname and reached out to play with the rings on his long fingers.

"Hi, trouble maker. Done soon?" I asked, curious to when I could get my makeup done.

"Yes, he's good to go now." Zayn smiled and pushed Harry out of the chair. Talking about Zayn, his costume is probably the best one tonight. He's going dressed as Aladdin.

And please, Zayn is a spitting image of Aladdin. It's definitely meant to be.

Louis wanted to match with him though, so he's going dressed as The Flying Mat. And he pulls of the pattern nice, they truly are a power couple. He was planning on going as The Genie but when he realized he had to be painted blue he quickly changed his mind.

Liam on the other hand was dressed as Jack Sparrow and in some weird way they looked awfully alike. I'm pretty sure it's thanks to Louis, because the costume was on point.

Speaking of Liam, him and Amelia still haven't talked. But thankfully I didn't have to worry about where to get ready. Turned out that Amelia was working late at the restaurant so she would have get ready alone and turn up a bit later for the party.