36. Periods & McDonald's

The way his voice sounds,
or the words he speaks, I can never
decide what pulls me in more

___________________________________

Thea's POV :

I'm in pain.

So much pain that I can barley walk. And trust me I wish it was because Harry had fucked me hard the night before, but no.

I didn't even see him yesterday because I was very busy with work. I had a photoshoot for hours and once I finally got home I was exhausted and fell asleep immediately.

And then I woke up to the devil back in town. Which are other words for that I got my period.

I don't get it often since I'm on the pill, but once I do it's fucking horrible. If Harry doesn't break up with me after this week then he surely is a keeper. I know that I'm a hormonal monster every time I get my period, and now that I've got Harry he's got a lot to put up with;

My random breakdowns, my horniness, my bad mood, my weird cravings, my deep need of cuddles and kisses, and my laziness.

This will be fun week.

I'm currently standing in the elevator up to Harry's penthouse and all I want is to feel his arms around me, but of course this fucking elevator has decided to be slower than ever today.

I don't even want to think about how awful I probably look, I literally just ripped off my stained sheets and threw on a pair of sweatpants and one of Harry's hoodies before I escaped my apartment and took an Uber to Harry's.

After what felt like hours the elevator doors opened and I stormed into the big penthouse immediately. The sudden sound of the elevator made Harry, Liam and Niall turn around from where they sat at his kitchen island eating breakfast.

I didn't know the others would be here, but I really didn't care. The only important thing is that Harry was here.

As I walked closer to them I felt a specific painful cramp in my lower stomach and I had to grip a chair close to me so I wouldn't fall as I squeezed my eyes shut and winced at the feeling.

I heard the sound of a chair screeching against the floor as it was quickly pushed back, soon after that I heard quick footsteps coming my way before I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

It was Harry.

"Baby? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He rushed out slightly panicked as he hugged me close. I whined and he pulled back to look at my face.

"I fucking hate Mother Nature sometimes." I complained and a look of confusion took over his perfect features.

"What? What's going on?" He asked once again. I could see that he was scared because of my sudden cramp so decided to be nice and tell him.

"I got my period." I stated and Harry raised his eyebrows.

He definitely wasn't expecting that.

I know that he doesn't have any experience with having girlfriends, so I have a feeling I'm gonna have to give him a whole lecture of what periods actually are.