25. The W & Tattoos

You are my favorite feeling.

___________________________________

Thea's POV :

What a night.

My legs felt like jelly, but I gotta say that it was worth it. Every single second.

I know for a fact that I will never be able to stop myself from doing it again. And I really look forward to the next time.

Harry and I woke up from my alarm, that I thankfully didn't forget to turn on last night. Imagine awkward if the other boys came in here looking for me and found me in bed with Harry.

Maybe that would've been for the better honestly..

Because after last night we just can't keep our hands off each other. So, it'll be hard to behave and not expose our whole thing.

But I guess we'll have to try.

We are currently on our way down to meet the others outside the hotel. I wore a short tight white tank top with a red flannel over it and black sweatpants. I wanted to wear Harry's hoodie..but the boys would've noticed and I'd be put in a very uncomfortable situation.

Harry himself wore a white t-shirt, gray sweatpants and black Ray-Bans.

As always, he looked extremely hot.

He literally looks like he just walked out of a fashion magazine, and I'm walking next to him with my hair in an extremely messy bun at the top of my head.

He really makes me feel ugly. Not intentionally, but just by the way he looks and breathes.

Once we got outside Zayn was the only person standing there. I just realized it might look a bit odd that me and Harry walked here together.

But it was just a coincidence..

He did definitely not sleep in my bed.

"Finally! Someone is here!" Zayn exclaimed happily as he saw us. He stood leaned back against the brick wall of the hotel and he looked really good.

How did I end up in a friend group where everyone is freaking gorgeous?

"Where's Louis?" I asked as I also leaned my back against the wall.

"He had to help Niall get out of bed." Zayn answered with a sigh. Harry smirked at his words and shook his head slightly.

"Why am I not surprised?" Harry asked himself in a quiet mumble.

"Did you guys sleep well? I mean our neighbors were having rough sex all night." Zayn asked, which made my eyes widen, but I tried to hide it as good as I could.

I thought we were being quiet.

Shit.

I really wanted to look over at Harry, but that might look a bit suspicious, so I decided against it.

"Yeah..no. They really went at it." I agreed, trying to sound as casual as I could.

"That girl was screaming, someone must have really known how to pleasure her in the right way." Harry replied with a smirk as he glanced at me quickly. God, he's so fucking cocky.