33. Sex & Adoration

You are enough,
a thousand times enough.

___________________________________

*Explicit Content*

Thea's POV :

His touch was like a drug.

I've gone almost two weeks without it, and feeling his lips kiss up my neck and his hands caress every part of my skin felt better than I remembered it.

Or maybe it was because he was officially mine now, and I was completely his.

It was a different type of desperation behind every kiss, and a new type of passion floating between us. And I knew that whatever was about to happen was going to be intense. Still, I looked forward to it.

Our clothes were long gone, but he still hadn't touched me there yet. I was craving it, but I was still a tiny bit mad at him so I will most definitely not beg. If anyone is going to beg tonight, it'll be him.

I was getting wetter by the second and his hard member pressed tightly against my thigh didn't really help.

I whimpered slightly as he found my sweet spot and started drawing blood to the surface. I panted out as he bit down on the probably huge red mark on my neck before he blew cool air against it.

My hand was fisting his curls and he groaned as I pulled his head back to attach my lips to his again. His mouth was wide open for me to just slip my tongue inside and taste him.

We moved our lips together in perfect sync and my hips lifted off the bed in search of some type of friction. Sadly Harry pushed my hips back down to the mattress again.

He pulled away and smirked down at me.

"Desperate thing, aren't you?" Harry stated with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, but if you don't want me to forgive you I can take care of this myself." I replied nonchalantly as I pretended to get up. Harry's face softened slightly as he pushed me back down and gave me a long sweet kiss.

"Sorry, I'm lucky you're even allowing me to do this." He whispered against my lips, and I smiled gently at him.

"Oh, you most definitely are. So, Golden if you want my forgiveness..you know what to do." I said and he looked down at me as his eyes darkened.

Fuck he's hot.

Without wasting another second his lips kissed down my neck sensually, but he was quick to move on to my breasts.

His mouth attached to a nipple immediately making my body shiver slightly. He sucked and bit down on it playfully as he teased the other one with his fingers.

My back arched off the bed as a low moan left my body. I felt Harry's lips turn upwards from where he had them kissing around my breasts at the sound. I didn't have time to react though, because his hand was wandering south and the adrenaline and anticipation building up in my body was crazy.

I was breathing a lot more heavy than before and he hadn't even reached his destination yet. I could tell he was a bit smug about it, but he was smart and decided to not say anything.