7. Stress & Airports

Thea's POV :

A month later..

It's been a whole month since the incident at the club, and I haven't seen or talked to any of the boys since then.

But I've moved on, I had a bad night, that's all. But I'm still not fully over that Harry was actually nice to me, honestly it was almost scary, he was like another  human being. I don't even know if I'll meet him again, but fate seems to want to bring us together.

It sucks that I actually enjoy the other guys company though, they're all super kind, but Harry is just..well I don't know. I'm pretty sure that he's different when I'm not around, which is somewhat positive, right?

I'm currently driving home from the gym, I just finished my very early morning workout, the clock was 5am, and I was freaking exhausted, but apart from that, my phone is going absolutely crazy from all of Joanna's calls, but everyone knows that I can't do two things at the same time, so either I'd crash my car or not be able to focus on what Joanna is saying, and I'm not willing to find out which one that'll happen. She's called me about three times now and sent like nine texts, and I swear if she calls one more time, I'll have to pull over and see if she's being kidnapped or something.

And there we go, another round of my horrible ringtone, that I really need to change soon. But with a sigh I park my car outside some building and pick up the phone.

"Hey, what's-" I started but got cut off immediately.

"Thea! Oh my god! Finally!" Joanna said with relief and a hint of stress. No, scratch that, a lot of stress.

"What's going on?" I asked slightly panicked.

"You need to get home, pack a bag with stuff for about five days, and get to the airport!" Joanna said sounding breathless at the end. Airport? Where the hell am I going? And right now? I wanted to have a pizza night, I even worked out extra hard so I could eat a full pizza later.

Oh well, duty calls.

"Where am I going? And why?" I questioned putting my phone on loudspeaker and pulling out of the park to get home fast. I'm playing with fire now, I know, I'm just praying to the car-gods that I won't crash.

"You're going to Italy." She stated, which made a huge smile appear on my face. I love Italy! I haven't been there for awhile though. "Gucci are hosting a fashion event, and they invited you, since the magazine you and Harry were on sold so well. The event is tomorrow though, you were one of the last ones to be invited so everyone else is already there." Joanna said with her serious business tone. Holy shit. Gucci invited me! Me! Thea Lewis!

"I-I can't believe it..Wow." I stuttered out. I heard Joanna chuckle a little through the phone.

"Well, you better do believe it, because your flight takes off at 7am." Joanna started. "I'll be at the airport to give you, your tickets, don't be a minute late." She said before we shared short 'byes' and hung-up the phone.

That leaves me with a little less than two hours to pack everything I'll need, and get to the airport in time..this will definitely be a challenge, but an exciting one.

I raced home, definitely driving way past the speed limit, but I had a flight to catch, so I'm kind of allowed to. I hurried into the apartment and went straight to my closet since I knew that packing my clothes will take the longest time.

While sitting on the floor in my walk-in-closet I remembered that Amelia won't be home for a long time, since she had the early shift and I obviously needed to tell her about the trip, so I decided to do the most subtle thing, call her.