39. Bali & Hideouts

You don't need magic to disappear,
all you need is a destination

___________________________________

*Explicit content*

Thea's POV :

"You piece of shit." I groaned out in frustration as I tried to zip my suitcase closed. I had quite literally just finished packing everything and we were supposed to have left for the airport fifteen minutes ago.

But be honest, are you even surprised?

The last three days since I found out about the trip have been very hectic. I needed the first two days to actually comprehend that I was going and then after that I've been quite the mess. I've barley seen Harry since I've spent most of my time in my apartment to pack everything I might need for two weeks in Bali.

I also spent a lot of time talking to people. First of all I had a long ass conversation with Joanna about everything, she told me how proud she was and all of the details about the interview and photoshoot. Then I talked to Amelia and I honestly don't think I've ever heard her scream that loudly before. She was full of so much happiness and we stayed up all night talking about Bali and Vogue. She was very disappointed that she couldn't come along though, I offered her a ticket but I already knew what the answer would be.

"Thea, you know I'd love to go. I mean it's Bali for gods sake, but sadly I won't get paid for going there like you. Not that I want money to support you, but I have to work to be able to pay for my part of the bills. You know I wouldn't ever let you pay for me, and if I miss two weeks of work I will probably have to drink water for the rest of the month." She had told me and I had to respect her decision. I understood one hundred percent how her situation was and I would probably do the same if I was in her shoes.

She also couldn't take any time off of work since the notice was way too short for her boss to agree. But I promised to call and send lots of pictures and videos to her, which seemed to satisfy her.

Then obviously I had a conversation with my parents as well. They were beyond proud and they didn't mind that I would arrive a couple of days later than we had originally planned. I also realized as I spoke to them that I'd have to buy their presents in Bali since I still hadn't done that.

Speaking of presents what am I supposed to get Harry? I don't have time to buy something here in New York and what in the world am I gonna find for him in Bali? Maybe I could buy something down there and then as an extra gift I'll let him dominate me in bed?

Is that a bit slutty of me? Maybe. Would Harry like it? Definitely. Would I enjoy it? Hell yes. Can I really find anything negative with it? Not at all.

I'll have to give him that present on the last night in Bali though, since after that I'm going to my parents in Arizona and I think he's going back to England?

Actually, I'm not sure if he is. We talked a bit about it over thanksgiving but he just said 'he'll have to wait and see'. I mean he's not gonna spend Christmas alone, right? Maybe he'll celebrate with Zayn and Louis if he's not going home?

I'll have to ask him about it later, because currently my biggest mission is to be able to shut my suitcase. I accidentally overpacked it, but I swear my suitcase is haunted or something, it's the worst fucking suitcase I've had in my life and I honestly don't know why I haven't gotten a new one yet, but trust me that'll be my first thing to do once we get back.