32. Disappointments & Shouting

I like storms.
They let me know that even the sky,
screams sometimes too.

___________________________________

Thea's POV :

Harry has been distant.

Ever since I told him everything about Josh two weeks ago, he's been very quiet.

He doesn't call me anymore, he only answers if I'm the one calling him. And even then he isn't the Harry I'm so used to.

It's like he spends more time in his own head than he does with me. He's not rude in any type of way, he's just distant.

I guess this is what I feared the most about telling him..that he would start acting differently around me. I don't know if it's because he feels pity towards me, but that doesn't really make sense. I mean if that was the case then why would he be distant? Wouldn't he be more clingy and affectionate?

Then there's my other theory, and I hate this one the most. That he thinks I have too much of a baggage and feels bad for me so he doesn't wanna verbally break things off with me. So he will just keep putting more and more distance between us until we don't see each other anymore.

And I'm fucking pissed.

I trusted him. I told him because I thought he deserved to know, and that he knew me well enough to know that what I told him doesn't change anything.

But maybe I was wrong.

I knew that there was a possibility of him being distant for a totally different reason, but the chance of that doesn't seem very big.

I've tried to hide my annoyance these past weeks, just to give him some time in case he would want to talk to me about whatever is wrong.

But he hasn't, and my patience won't last forever.

I'm on my way to his penthouse now, I haven't been there all week. And the reason for that is because he kept canceling on me.

I won't lie and say that it didn't upset me, because honestly I did feel a bit disappointed. Of course I didn't tell Harry about that, though.

He haven't even kissed me in two weeks, only small pecks whenever I'm the one who leans in. So after a couple days I just stopped trying to kiss him. It felt too humiliating every time he only pecked my lips lightly before he turned away.

But I missed it.

I missed his touch, I missed his lips, I missed his laugh, I missed his stupid jokes..I missed my Harry.

I know we didn't put a label on our 'relationship' because we wanted to feel in control and not go too fast.

But honestly..I don't think it helped. We said that we weren't dating, but we acted like we were. And I still got just as attached to him as I would've if he were my boyfriend.

But he's not my boyfriend.

The thought of actually being officially together with Harry doesn't scare me anymore. Instead I feel myself wanting that.