1. Magazines & Shocking news

Just cuz he's hot ^^

Thea's POV :

In a world like ours you can work with pretty much anything. Some people like working in an office others like working with people, some like saving lives others enjoy taking them, some people are movie stars and others direct the movies.

There's millions of jobs out there. And I just happen to be a model.

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but there's so much shit that comes with it.

To name one, your body.

Being a model everyone is so focused on your body. People love to judge others because of their body, and for many years the modeling industry was mostly extremely thin girls, but that is starting to change finally. Now you can find a lot more curvier models out in the world. And I love it.

And now you might wonder what I'm classified as. Honestly I don't even know myself. I would say I'm somewhere in between. But under my label I'm a 'thin model' which isn't that weird since I joined IMG Models when I was seventeen and I'm twenty-two now. My body has changed. My manager, Joanna, is the sweetest woman I've ever met, and I know how much it hurts her when she has to tell me that I need to start working out more if I want to keep the body I have now. It sounds like a toxic management. But honestly the whole industry is toxic.

My management is amazing I love them all, and I know it's only their job to look out for me. Currently I work out three times a week but I'm thinking about upgrading it to four, just because I know that it's better for my health since I really love unhealthy food. You might think that everything models eat is a lot of different salads, but nope, not in my case. I love burgers and ice cream and chocolate and pancakes, okay the list is very long, but that's my point. Just because I'm a model doesn't mean I eat like a fucking rabbit.

And I would say that the body image is the shittiest part of the job.

Thankfully the income is very good, or well it depends on what shoots you get. I remember when I was seventeen and Mikaela stopped me in the mall and asked me if I was interested in a modeling contract with IMG Models. As anyone would I freaked out and hurried home with Mikaela's business card and talked to my parents. I wanted it more than anything. And my parents understood that this wasn't something that happened to anybody.

I don't wanna sound like a selfish bitch but I've always known that I looked good, but never in a million years would I've thought that the boss of IMG Models would stop me in a mall in my hometown Phoenix and offer me a contract.

My parents were happy for me and agreed to let me sign the contract for one of the worlds biggest modeling agencies. So I travelled between Arizona and New York to do different photoshoots until I turned eighteen and graduated high school. After that I moved to New York and since I wasn't that successful yet I didn't have that much money so I moved into an apartment with Amelia Jones who now is my best friend and roommate.

So I guess you could call me lucky, cause if I wouldn't have been scouted I would've gone to college and gotten some type of degree. But nope. I'm living as a very well known model, I'm still not considered as a supermodel but I won't stop working until I am.

You could call me stubborn.

Currently I'm at home waiting for my cover photoshoot with Vanity Fair to be released. I'm incredibly excited, it's always a different kind of feeling when you're on the cover of a magazine.

I was at the local store an hour ago and the magazine hadn't arrived yet. Now Amelia is there and I hope that she'll come home with the magazine.

It's a weird routine we have. Every time I'm on the cover of a magazine we take turns to go to the local store to check if it has arrived, honestly I don't know why we do it, but it's a tradition now so it feels weird to stop.