11. Roadtrips & Beaches

A little imagine for the chapter ^^

Thea's POV :

Waking up after an amazing night of sleep, is one of the absolute best feelings, and that's exactly how I felt right now.

Me and Harry got back to the hotel around eleven PM last night, and well, we went to bed in our own rooms. Last night was..interesting, I guess you could say.

Harry really showed me a different side of himself last night, and I actually enjoyed his company. Laying here in bed thinking about him was honestly quite pleasant, but I had a whole new day in Rome in front of me, and I'm going to make the most of it!

I dragged myself out of bed, I was wearing a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt. The weather outside looked amazing, the sun was shining in through my balcony door, and I just couldn't help myself but open it and breathe in Rome.

I leaned again the fence and took a deep breath, it was extremely hot outside, and it smelled amazing, it was this mix of new baked bread and flowers..and cigarettes?

I looked to my right where the smoke smell came from, and there he was, Harry Styles, in the exact same position as me, leaning against his balcony fence with a cigarette in between his plump lips.

He hadn't noticed me yet, so I took my time, just staring at him. He was just wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, and no shirt, and let's just thank god for creating this human, his abs were mouthwatering and with his messy bed hair..

I think I'm about to faint. Holy mother of Jesus. I've never seen anyone look so fucking hot in the morning, and this definitely isn't helping me from not jumping his bones.

His sharp jawline looked amazing from my angle, and I swear I'm not being over dramatic, but I could literally cut my finger on it. Fuck. He's hot. Why haven't I realized that until now? I mean obviously I've known that he was attractive, I mean he's Harry Styles for screaming out loud, but like, he literally looks like a god. And I just realized that.

"Oh, fancy seeing you here, Silver." Harry's voice caught my attention, I immediately felt a slight blush creep up on my cheeks, but I ignored it.

"Good morning." I stated with a small smile, he smirked at me and looked down at my bare legs. I rolled my eyes playfully at his forwardness, but for the first time, I honestly didn't mind it.

"Been staring at me for long?" He asked with a smug look on his face. I looked down and laughed under my breath before I looked back up at him.

"No, I was just appreciating the view." I replied with a smirk. He grinned and put out his cigarette on the ashtray.

"Yeah, I bet you were." He said, as he stretched out his arms above his head. I was just about to answer when Harry's phone started ringing, he picked it up and motioned for me to wait.

I didn't really listen to his conversation, instead I took out my own phone and snapped a picture of my beautiful view, and uploaded it on Instagram.