47. Makeup & Cockblocks

She is a flutter of wings
bringing storm to his heart

___________________________________

Thea's POV :

"Sit still." I told him as I grabbed his jaw to angle his face back up again.

So... I'm doing Harry's makeup. I wouldn't say that he wanted me to, I just threatened him to never have sex with him again if he didn't let me do it. That was a very sensitive topic so he was easily convinced.

Now you might wonder why I'm doing his makeup, and well, so do Harry. I do it mostly to boost my self confidence. Mackenzie was watching a makeup tutorial and I got reminded of how much I suck at applying makeup, so I decided to use Harry as my doll, plus I knew he'd look spectacular with makeup on.

It's not like I can't do my daily makeup, I'm actually quite good at that, but as soon as I'm supposed to do some advanced eyeshadow or apply eyeliner my brain just stops working and my hand shakes - to sum it up for you, I end up calling for Amelia to help me.

And now after spending so much time with Zayn my confidence when it comes to makeup is at flat bottom. So, that's why I'm practicing on Harry, plus it's nice to have some quality couple time. It's December 28th today and we're going back home tomorrow. The days we've spent here since Christmas we've been out in town and had a bunch of family nights, but Harry and I have barley had any time just him and I alone.

And no, I don't mean we haven't had sex. Because we have once in the shower, but that's not the point. The point however is that every time I try to just cuddle or talk with my boyfriend, I have a crazed twelve year old who's completely in love with him and keeps stealing him away from me.

It was cute at first how much Mackenzie was fond of Harry, and well, everyone else still thinks it's cute, I'm just dramatic because my boyfriend hasn't given me enough attention. So, I took matters into my own hands.

"I am sitting still, you're the one moving me around." Harry responded. I gasped and smacked his bare shoulder gently.

"Are you implying that I'm bad at my job." I questioned him with a fake offended look. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Course not babe, you're doing great. However my other girlfriend is a bit better." He said with a tight lipped smile. I squinted my eyes at him and held the eyeliner up as a weapon.

"Be careful with what you say, pretty boy. Because this second-best girlfriend of yours is about to put your eyeliner on and she could easily 'accidentally' get it into your eye." I told him with a small smirk as I squished his cheeks together.

"Hey, I never said that you were second-best, I'd say you'd lay around sixth place if I'm being honest." He stated with a cocky shrug. I huffed and messed up his hair with my hand.

"I'll tell my dad you have a crush on him." I threatened and he gasped.

"You wouldn't."

"Trust me baby, I would." I smiled and he shut his mouth with a pout.

"You're mean." He stated as he crossed his arms over his chest. I chuckled and grabbed his jaw to angle his face up so I could apply his eyeliner.