12. Yachts & Cliffs

Yup ^^

Thea's POV :

"He rented a yacht?" I asked with raised eyebrows. We had just finished getting ready for the 'beach', but apparently we were going on a yacht for today.

"Yeah, Harry just texted saying him and Liam are waiting in the harbor for us." Louis replied with a satisfied smile.

"But I thought-" I started but got caught of immediately.

"No time for questions, darling." Louis said, as he then walked to the bathroom to get Zayn. Honestly, living with them was fun, they always had some shit to say which was usually rather interesting and I hate living alone, I mean there is a reason why I live with Amelia back home.

While I waited for Zayn and Louis I checked my outfit for the last time in the mirror, I wore a plain white bikini with a white cropped t-shirt and blue shorts over it.

After a couple minutes Louis came back with Zayn, and I honestly don't wanna know what they did in the bathroom for so long. They both wore their blue swim trunks and a black t-shirt, quite couple goals if you ask me.

"Ready to go, Thea?" Zayn asked with a kind smile.

"Yes, I've been ready for the past five minutes while you two were in the bathroom." I replied with a teasing smile.

"Hey, we're only human." Louis said as he opened the door, and we all walked out. "And I needed some relief."

"Okay, thank you, Louis, for sharing such an important piece of information." I answered with a raised eyebrow which made Zayn chuckle next to me.

"You're very welcome." Louis smiled.

***

"Took you long enough." Harry sighed as we walked towards him and Liam on the harbor.

"Oh, shut it." Louis replied with an eye roll.

"Where's Niall?" I asked curiously. As I looked around the huge harbor, it was a bit further away from our hotel so we took a cab here.

"He's signing some paperwork for the yacht." Liam replied with an excited smile. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually also really excited about this yacht trip, I've never been on one before so this is a first for me. I'm losing my yacht virginity today.

"He should be back soon, though." Harry stated. And almost like Niall heard us, he came back, with an Italian man with a long beard next to him.

"Hello, this is our pilot for today, his name is Roberto." Niall said as he stopped in front of us.

"Ciao!" Roberto smiled, he looked like a very kind man.

"Hey." I said with a small wave.

"Shall we get to the yacht, maybe?" Liam asked as he almost jumped out of excitement. The other boys nodded their heads, which made Liam scurry down the pavement. Once a huge yacht came into my view I felt myself gawking, I've never seen anything like it before, it was huge.

The boys literally jumped onto the yacht, I just shook my head at them as I walked on carefully. Roberto walked straight to the back once Harry had given him a direction, while the other boys spread out their things on the front of the yacht, which I learned was called 'bow'.

I laid out my beach towel next to Zayn, and sat down.

"Photoshoot tomorrow?" Zayn asked as he raised an eyebrow. I looked over at him and nodded my head.

"Yeah, it's my second one for Gucci." I replied with a smile. Joanna had texted me last night and told me about all the important details for my shoot tomorrow, and well, it's another Gucci one, but this one I'll do alone. Tomorrow is also my last day in Italy, then it's back to New York again.