14. Awkwardness & Friendships

Baby🥺 

Thea's POV :

Seven hours of five men being absolutely ridiculous was finally over. We left Italy at seven am and we landed in New York City at eight am (New York time).

Honestly I should be way more tired than I am, but I'm actually quite excited to be home again. I've missed Amelia a lot, and I'm excited to get back to work again.

Zayn and Louis looked like walking zombies, and we all knew the answer for that..it's not like they were very quiet last night.

"I wanna sleep." Niall whined as we walked out of the airport. The boys had a car waiting for us that would drop us off in our separate apartments. Which saved me some money, so I'm happy about it.

"Wait twenty more minutes, then you'll be home, Ni." Zayn replied as we filled into the car. I was the second one to take a seat, and for some fucked up reason I decided to sit down next to Harry, and he had the only occupied seat in the car, I repeat he had the only occupied seat in the car.

Harry smirked at me with a raised brow.

"Ah, I'm popular, aren't I?" Harry asked teasingly. I chuckled and shook my head slightly.

"Not at all." I teased back as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the seat.

Soon the rest of the boys were in the car as well, and I was squeezed between Liam and Harry. Literally. I almost sat on Harry's lap since he was slightly bigger than Liam, and I'd want to say that I felt uncomfortable, but honestly, I was secretly loving it.

I like to be close to him. And that freaks me out. That's why I need Amelia here to tell me if I'm going insane or if it's actually real shit. It's gonna be really embarrassing explaining this to her, though, I mean, I've been talking shit about him forever and now out of nowhere I like him?

I must be insane. This can't be happening. I've sworn not to let anyone in again, but Harry fucking Styles is magnetic. I need to get in contact with my therapist again or something, she needs to fix my brain, something is clearly wrong up there. Maybe I should even consider surgery? Okay, no, that seems way too scary.

"Who are we dropping off first?" I asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"Liam." Louis replied as he put down his phone.

"Oh, anyone wanna come over now?" Liam asked with a small excited smile.

"Li, I love you, but I can't stand to be with any of you for another minute." Harry answered with a small chuckle that made his dimples show. And seeing his dimples this close made me have to sit on my hands so I wouldn't touch them and kiss him all over his face.

"Yeah, same." Niall said.

"Let's just all go home." Zayn stated with a small smile to Liam. I know he's lonely, him and Maya haven't been very well lately, and I don't feel like I'm close enough to him to ask about it. Liam doesn't want to be alone, and I understand, I felt the exact same way, only difference though is that I lived with Amelia. I know that Liam has all of these amazing guys, but they can't be with him all day everyday, which would've been really sweet, but life doesn't work that way. You just have to fight for your own happiness.

"We're here." Niall said as the driver pulled over at a big apartment building. Liam smiled and bro-hugged all of them and gave me a light hug before he jumped out of the car.

"Next stop, Thea." Louis exclaimed as the car got back on the road again. I scooted over to Liam's now empty seat, just because it felt weird to not do it now that it was empty.