45. First Meetings & Christmas Eve

I just like how it
feels when you're here,
and maybe that's all I know

___________________________________

Say hello to Mr and Mrs Lewis:

Carina Lewis

Michael Lewis

Michael Lewis

Thea's POV :

I'm exhausted.

We've been on this flight for about eighteen hours, and we're soon landing. The flight back from Bali went faster since we were going to Phoenix instead of New York. But it didn't matter, anyone would go crazy with that amount of time on a plane.

I honestly felt really bad for Louis, him and Zayn took another plane to New York, but it's his birthday. He has quite literally spent his whole birthday on a plane. We did celebrate him the last night before we left, and you could only imagine how hungover Niall was on his flight to Ireland right now.

Harry and I were fine though, or well, he says he is, but I know for a fact that he's been stressing out over the fact that he's gonna meet my parents. Honestly, he doesn't really have anything to worry about, but my dad can be pretty intimidating when you first meet him. Under his tattooed and muscular body hides a giant teddy bear, quite like Harry now that I'm thinking about it. He also used to be intimidating and rude, but once I got to know him I realized that he carried a heart of pure gold.

My dad is and have always been extremely protective when it comes to me and boys, especially after what happened with Josh. It's actually crazy thinking about how long ago that was now, I'm about to be twenty-three and we broke up when I was twenty. So much has changed since Josh and I dated, and for once I don't feel pain when I think about him.

Of course what I went through was awful and it will scar me for the rest of my life, but a year ago the thought of Josh and I would've made me breakdown. Now I'm happier than ever and I truly hope that wherever he is right now he's having a shitty time.