21. Feelings & Confessions

Pretty baby 🥺

Thea's POV :

We were sitting awkwardly on the couch in Harry's unnamed room at the entrance of his penthouse.

My head was still overthinking about everything that's happened today. I mean when I met him at the gym today he was a complete dick, but tonight he was somewhat kind.

I've got no clue to what he'll tell me tonight, it could be a good reason or a pathetic made up one. I'm hoping for the first one, though.

Because sadly, I want to forgive him. I want to cuddle and kiss him, but of course I can't do that unless we've actually talked.

So this conversation tonight will either make or break.

I'm a bit confused by myself, I want Harry but I'm definitely not ready for a relationship. Well, what I mean is that I don't wanna be the one to break his heart tonight in case that's what he wants.

Who am I kidding? Harry in a relationship? That doesn't even fit in the same sentence.

I will not have any assumptions, because then I won't feel disappointed in case he says some stupid shit. Maybe it's too late for that? Because I can already feel my heart beating out of my chest in anticipation of what he'll tell me.

I looked over at Harry who was sat next to me and twisting his rings nervously on his long fingers.

I've always found Harry's hands extremely attractive, and I'm not sure if that's weird or not? I mean his hands are huge and don't even get me started on the veins

In conclusion Harry Styles is the most attractive man I've ever seen, and I would definitely suck his toes if he asked me to.

Wow, I'm in way deeper than I thought.

Harry cleared his throat awkwardly, and I realized I've been just sitting here staring at his hands. Dammit.

"Uhm, should we go out on the balcony? We seem to talk better out there." Harry said as he tried to crack a joke. He isn't lying, though. For some weird reason we always end up speaking better on a balcony, and I've got no clue why.

"Yeah, sure." I answered, and I was just about to smile when I remembered that I was still mad at him, so I just gave him a little nod instead. We stood up from the couch in front of his high tech fireplace and walked towards the balcony where he had his huge swimming pool.

If I was here under different circumstances, I would've definitely freaked out on being in his million dollar penthouse again, but well, the timing wasn't very fitting.

Once we got outside I took a deep breath full of the fresh air. Harry relaxed a little as well, and if he didn't tell me what was up soon, I'm literally gonna leave.