30. Dinners & Fifa

Fire lived within his kiss,
he had a way of melting every part of me.

___________________________________

Thea's POV :

"Where is Zayn when I fucking need him?" I asked in frustration as I cleaned off my red lipstick for the third time. Amelia raised her eyebrows at me from where she sat on the bathroom counter facing me.

"You really suck at makeup." Amelia stated and I gave her scowl.

"Thank you for the support." I replied sarcastically which caused a laugh to leave her lips.

"Just say the word and I'll help you." She said with a small smirk. I rolled my eyes with a pout, I really do need her help..I'm already ten minutes late.

"Amie, it's not a date!" I defended and she gave me an amused smile.

"Sure, I'll just pretend like I didn't hear that 'not'." She sighed as she jumped off the counter. "I'm only letting this slide because you're already ten minutes late and I feel bad for Harry." Amelia pointed out and I smiled happily at her.

She's been getting back to herself more and more lately, and it truly makes me happy.

I can't stand seeing her being so down, so finally seeing her smile and laugh again really warms my heart.

She took the lipstick from my hand and cupped my chin with her other hand so that I wouldn't move my head. Then she started to apply the red lipstick very carefully on my lips.

And once she was done she raked her eyes down my body with a smirk.

"Damn girl, you look hot." She stated and I smiled at her.

I was wearing a red silk blouse tucked into a short black skirt. I didn't want to overdress, but if I know Harry correctly he will definitely take me to a very expensive restaurant.

The events of this morning were surely not something I was expecting when I fell asleep last night..well fell asleep for the second time. Because when I fell asleep for the first time I didn't even know Harry was going to wake me up in the middle of the night and take me to Brooklyn Bridge.

Not that I'm complaining.

I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Harry saying he was here fifteen minutes ago. He's always early, and I'm always late..not the greatest combination.

I cursed under my breath and Amelia kept staring at me like she knew something I didn't. Which honestly is extremely annoying.

I hurried to the front door where I left my black heels and put them on before I turned to say goodbye to Amelia who had a shit eating grin on her face.

"Thanks for the help." I smiled as I unlocked the front door.

"Anytime, have fun now!" She replied cheerfully. I nodded and opened the door. "Are you coming home tonight?" She asked with a smirk.

"Don't count on it." I shrugged and walked backwards out of the door.

"Well, use protection! Or don't, it feels better if you don't-"