20. Gyms & Regrets

You'll get some answers in this chapter:)

Harry's POV :

I'm a dick.

It's been over a week since I bailed on Thea and I haven't said or heard a word from her. And that's what I planned.

But fuck, I can't get her off my mind. My bed still smells like her, and I know that I could just change the sheets, but I don't want to.

And as if that wasn't enough, Rosa talks about her twenty-four-seven , and every time I processes and think about something else Rosa starts talking about 'that wonderful girl in our kitchen' and I'm back to square one again.

But I guess I deserve it.

Kissing Thea was the best fucking feeling in my entire life. And that's the problem.

I knew that I started to like her way more than I should, but once we kissed it was like red warning lights were blinking inside of my head, I knew that if I'd keep going I would fall so hard for her.

And that's why I stopped.

I've never had a relationship in my life, and I'm not planning on having one. I'm way too selfish and I'm not cable of being a boyfriend. That's just not who I am.

And of course I know that just fooling around doesn't lead to a relationship, trust me I've had a lot of fuck buddies and one night stands. But with Thea it's just different, because I, Harry Styles, actually like her.

I know.

The emotionless asshole actually has feelings. I never thought so either, and that's why it's freaking me the fuck out. I wish I could tell the guys how I feel, but I can't let myself be that weak.

I really thought that if I'd leave before she woke up I could just forget about the kiss and everything that happened..but damn I was wrong. That gorgeous brown eyed girl haven't left my mind for even a second, and it's staring to feel suffocating.

My whole body just wants to see her and explain why I did what I did, but my brain screams no. I know that I hurt her, and I fucking hate myself for that, but what else should I've done?

I guess I kinda brought this upon myself, but her precious smile and warm relaxing tone just kept me so mesmerized that I never realized how badly I started to fall for her, until it was too late.

I've now decided to keep my distance from her, but that was not as easy as it sounded. Since she was now great friends with my best friends she was around a lot, but I've been successful and avoided her all week.

Now I'm sitting here staring at my phone, well, more specifically on the Instagram post Thea had just published.

Liked by zaynmalik and 1 236 810 others @thealewis: fuck you

@thealewis: fuck you.

Comments: