5. Encounters & Clubs

The meme for this chapter hehe ^

Thea's POV :

Two weeks later..

The Gucci Magazine got released this morning. And I've gotten around two million new Instagram followers since, and all because I did a photoshoot with Harry Styles.

I don't want to admit it, but thanks to Harry's publicity, I have received a lot of different agencies that wants to sign me and magazines that wants to do photoshoots. And my name is getting more recognition, which is amazing.

I owe him a lot, even though it wasn't him personally who did anything, but I mean it's all because of his name.

However, Joanna called me about an hour after the magazine got out and asked me to get down to the office. And well, there was a lot of requests we had to go through and sort out, and we're finally done. Turns out some journalists wanted an interview with me, but I declined, I didn't want to sit and answer questions that were all about Harry. Apparently Harry doesn't do that many interviews either, I've got no clue to why, but it's not any of my business.

"I'm so sorry, this took a bit longer than I anticipated." Joanna said with an apologetic smile. I only shrugged, I mean it did take a bit over two hours, but I always love to help, it makes me feel less of an object in this branch.

"No problem." I smiled as I grabbed my purse and stood up from my seat, my legs were a bit sore from sitting down for so long but I shook it off. Joanna did the same thing and grabbed her now empty coffee cup.

"So, what more plans do you have for today?" Joanna asked as we started walking out of her office and down the long hallway.

"Not much, I'm just going to wait till Amelia gets home and then we might do something." I answered with a smile that fell almost immediately when I saw who just rounded the corner..

Miles Richards, ladies and gentlemen.

His face lit up when he saw me, dear god, this man is whipped. Joanna side glanced at me with a knowing look, and as we were just about to pass him, he stopped me. Sigh.

"I..uhm..I will call you." Joanna said with a confused look, I nodded my head and she smiled slightly before she left. Poor woman probably thinks I'm having an affair with Miles, but that definitely isn't the case.

"So, how have you been?" Miles started trying to make a conversation. I'm really not in the mood to deal with him right now, I just want to go home, but I put my fake happy act up and answered.

"I've been good. Thanks for asking." I said not even caring about asking him because I genuinely didn't give a shit. And I'm not usually rude to people, but I've been dealing with this man since I was seventeen, I'm tired of it now.

"Wonderful." Miles stated with a smile. I swear this man sucks at taking hints. "I might have overheard you conversation with Joanna earlier, and I heard that you're free tonight. So, maybe you'd like to go on a date with me?" He asked with a small smile. For fucks sakes. He's impossible. Doesn't he understand that I'm not interested, at all.

"Miles-" Before I could even finish he cut me off.

"I know what you're going to say, but cmon give it try, you can't fight our tension." He said as he leaned closer to me against the wall.