44. Cliff Jumping & Worrying

Your fingers entwined
slowly with mine,
and suddenly,
life made sense

___________________________________

Harry's POV :

"This is fucking awesome!" Niall exclaimed as he stepped onto the yacht we had hired for the day. I chuckled as I shook hands with the captain that would be steering for us, because just like in Italy no one knows how the fuck you steer a yacht, or any boat at all.

Thea was already comfortable laying on the deck tanning with Zayn in her bikini. And fuck me, I don't know how I'm supposed to not be all over her. The tiny yellow fabric doesn't leave a lot to the imagination. So thank fuck that two of these three dickheads are gay, otherwise I might've had to be a hawk over them the whole fucking day.

She is so fucking gorgeous and it's gonna be a full time job for me to keep my dick down. I'm wearing a pair of blue swim shorts and if my dick gets hard I'm pretty sure you could see that from the moon, so I need to spend a lot of time thinking about my dead nan.

 I'm wearing a pair of blue swim shorts and if my dick gets hard I'm pretty sure you could see that from the moon, so I need to spend a lot of time thinking about my dead nan

Not that I was complaining though. A sight like her was probably, no most definitely, the prettiest fucking view you could ever possibly have. Oh, and the best part, she was all mine.

I made my way over to where they were laying and sat down in front of them. At the sound of my arrival Thea squinted her eyes open to look at me, and when she saw who it was she immediately smiled.
I made her smile.

"Come here, baby." She said as she reached her hands out for me. I smirked and crawled over the short distance until I was laying next to her on her navy blue towel. I laid on my stomach so that we would be face to face, but just as I laid down she pointed to my shirt. I sighed and sat up on my knees to take it off.

"Happy now?" I asked as I got into my old position. She nodded and moved closer to me so that my face was hovering above hers.

"Extremely happy." She responded and I quickly leaned down to peck her lips. My action caused Niall to let out a loud gagging noise, which made Thea roll her eyes at his dramatic behavior. I never realized that Niall had sat down where I was earlier, along with Louis who sat next to him.

"You two are so disgusting." Niall commented, making me turn my head to look at him. Well, fuck you too.

"I kissed her. Once." I stated, but he just shrugged.

"Still, you don't see me kissing her." He huffed and I raised my eyebrows at his words. Thea giggled lightly but when she saw the look on my face she covered her mouth with her hand trying to hide her laugh.