24. Karaoke & First Times

She didn't want love, she wanted to be loved-
and that
was entirely different.

___________________________________

Songs in this chapter in case you wanna listen to them while you read;

Just the two of us - Grover Washington (...)
Why did it have to be me? - ABBA (Mamma Mia version)
Bohemian rhapsody - Queen

*EXPLICIT CONTENT*

Thea's POV :

Niall had just finished singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of his lungs, and everyone in the karaoke bar was cheering loudly for him.

He jumped off the small stage with a pleased grin on his face and walked back over to our table.

I hadn't sung anything yet, which probably is for the best, I mean I'm no Beyoncé. Everyone else had, though. Harry sang Landslide earlier, and of course he sounded amazing.

I don't understand how it's fair for him to be so freaking multitalented. The last time I heard him sing like that was in the car when we drove to Positano. Funnily enough he was singing a Fleetwood Mac song then as well.

Zayn sang Toxic by Britney Spears, and I gotta say he put on one hell of a performance. He was a bit drunk, but that's kind of the point of a karaoke bar.

You go there, get drunk, and embarrass yourself.

Unless your name is Harry Styles and you're talented at every single thing you do.

Well, Louis decided to sing Rap God by Eminem. Let's just say that it started off pretty good, but once he got to the part where you can barley even make out why he's saying..it went south.

The lyrics on the screen literally flew by and there was no chance for him being able to read it. So I think he did a great job at trying at least.

The boys have been trying to get me to sing, but I've denied every time. I rather sit back, drink my wine and watch everyone else. I gotta say this is really good entertainment.

The host of the karaoke tonight read who was next on the list to preform. I already knew it would be one of the boys, they've been running back and forth all night to sign themselves up with different songs.

I jumped slightly when Niall sat down in his place again. He had a big smile on his face, probably very proud of himself, and he should he killed it.

"Nice job, Nialler." Harry complimented as he fist bumped him.

"Thanks, mate!" Niall replied happily.

"Alright, next up is Zayn and Louis who will duet the song Just The Two Of Us." The host spoke into the microphone. Louis smiled brightly at Zayn who immediately stood up and made his way to the stage excitedly.

Oh dear god.

They both took a microphone each, and looked at each other with loving eyes. Then the music starts, and Zayn was the first person to sing.