17. Birthdays & Parties

Hiii luvs! I've edited a trailer to the fanfic! Sadly I couldn't upload it on yt due to copyrights, but I have a link in my profile that will take you to the trailer that I posted on Twitter instead :) enjooyyyy

Thea's POV :

Today was the day. It's August twenty-ninth, which means it's Amelia's and Liam's birthday. I've trusted the boys all week to fix their party for tonight, and it seems like they're doing a good job.

Amelia actually took it really well, when I said that hers and Liam's birthday party would be combined, which was a relief.

However, I'm really excited to go out partying tonight, it's been a while since the last time, and it's a wonderful association.

Currently I was finishing up a breakfast plate I made for Amelia, yes I'm gonna give her breakfast in bed, it's a tradition. I'm also gonna give her the birthday gift I got for her, which is the newest Chanel bag, I know she adores them, but honestly I've never understood the hype.

I put the gift on the tray as well, and started walking towards her bedroom. I was wavering about if I should sing for her or not, I mean I'm not a very good singer, but you're supposed to do that, right?

So I awkwardly started singing the happy birthday tune as I walked down the hallway. Once I reached her door I opened it excitedly and walked in.

Shouldn't have done that.

The sight in front of me will scar me for the rest of my life. Amelia was straddling Cameron butt naked and moving up and down.

Yes, they were fucking.

"Sorry!" I squealed as I quickly shut the door again.

"Thea!" I heard Amelia shout from the other side of the door. Why does this always happen to me?

"I'll just wait for you in the kitchen!" I shouted back as I hurriedly made my way back to the kitchen again.

I didn't even know that Cameron was here, but he's actually here quite a lot lately, and they still aren't dating. I know that Amelia wants to, though, but it's not always as easy as it sounds.

They'd be an amazing couple, so let's just hope that they one day grow balls enough to ask each other out. Sounds like a piece of advice I should listen to as well, only difference is that Harry and I are just friends. Or something.

I decided to do a birthday post for Amelia since she was a bit busy. I had a lot of pictures of Amelia and I, but I know that she would kill me if I posted an 'ugly' picture of her, trust me they don't exist, but she's really stubborn. So I just picked one where she was hiding behind me,

Simple but effective.

Liked by harrystyles and 1 637 890 others @thealewis: Happy 23rd to my best friend in the entire world

@thealewis: Happy 23rd to my best friend in the entire world. Prettiest girl I know ;) Love you, Amie <3