49. Teasing & Simba

She wore moonlight
like lingerie

___________________________________

*Explicit Content*

Thea's POV :

A loud moan left my body as Harry pushed me up against the wall in his now empty penthouse. All the guest that were previously here had now left, and I couldn't be happier about it.

We had longed for a moment alone together ever since we shared our love on the rooftop, but that seemed quite impossible at the time. There was people everywhere and always someone who wanted to talk to either me or Harry. But now, we were all alone. Harry still found his way to tease me out in the open though; he caressed my inner thigh under the table, squeezed my ass when nobody saw, kissed my neck, licked whipped cream off his fingers. Anything, that he knew would make me clench my thighs shut.

All of that teasing had led up to this moment, two extremely sexually frustrated people - and the only one to blame for that was Harry. That teasing fucker.

Our lips moved frantically with one another and I could taste the mint mixed with cigarettes on his tongue like usual. The most addictive taste in the world. His hands were peeling the spaghetti straps of my dress down my shoulders, causing the fabric to pool around my feet on the floor. His action left me standing in just my black lace thong.

He gave my body a slow once over as he licked his lips. I clenched my thighs together at his gaze - in hopes of relieving some of the pressure. He smirked as he caught what I did and moved his fingertips slowly from my collarbone down to my navel and back up again, in a teasing matter.

"Harry-baby, please." I whined as I pulled his body closer to mine. The hunger in his eyes drove me insane and I knew he wanted me just as badly as I wanted him.

"Hmm? Want me to touch you, Silver?" He hummed lowly as his hands kept exploring my body. A shamefully fast 'yes' slipped past my lips and he grinned smugly as he leaned his mouth down to my ear. "Then you know what to call me." He whispered. I bit my inner cheek and looked up at him through my eyelashes. His towering frame was shadowing my whole body causing butterflies to fill my stomach.

"Mhm, I do know. Just don't feel like saying it." I answered teasingly while trying to hide my smile. All the teasing he put me through tonight deserved some revenge, and I'm gonna get it.
He chuckled lowly as he looked down to the floor and then up to my face again. I swallowed dryly at his stare, he had me wrapped around his finger and he fucking knew it.

"On your knees, pretty girl." He stated and I bit my lip as I slowly sank down to the floor. He licked his lips at the sight of me sitting innocently in front of him on my knees. I reached my hand out and started to unbutton his dress pants, he let out a relieved sigh probably getting rid of some pressure on his extremely hard dick. I smiled to myself and pulled his pants all the way down, leaving him in his underwear and his glittery button-up, I honestly couldn't remember where and when we got rid off his blazer, but we did and hopefully we'll find it again - but that's tomorrows problem.

I touched the prominent bulge in his underwear lightly, way too lightly for Harry to get any relief out of it which caused him to groan.

"Don't tease me." He said as he looked down at me with desperate eyes. God, I love control way too much. Why don't I do this more often?