43. Midnight Sex & Girlfriends

Darling,
let me tell you a secret.
In my heart
we're always kissing

___________________________________

*Explicit Content*

Thea's POV :

His lips. Fuck, they were the most addictive thing on this planet. During our whole taxi ride back to the hideout I couldn't stop kissing them. It felt like someone had put the most addictive drug on his lips, and I was completely hooked on it.

Harry's hands had been all over me as I sat in his lap in the backseat. I almost felt bad for the driver but we tipped him well afterwards as an apology for having to witness our heavy make-out session and grinding.

As soon as we arrived we stumbled blindly up the small ramp that led to our bed, still with our lips moving frantically against each other. From time to time a small whimper or groan released itself between us, which only caused the heat to grow. My hands were pulling on every piece of fabric he was wearing desperately trying to get us both naked. Harry being the tease he is didn't let me undress him though, instead he started kissing and licking every part of my body as he discharged my clothes.

All of that led up to right now, me laying completely naked on the bed in front of Harry who was licking his lips at the sight of my bare skin. He had that familiar glint in his eyes as he dragged them all over my body. Nobody makes me feel so sexy and beautiful like he does.

After all I work as a model and one of the most important things while being a model is to be confident in your own skin. People will judge you just by your looks if you fit for their photoshoot or not, and by practice you learn to not take it personally. I remember the first time I got turned down for a photoshoot because I didn't fit their image for the shoot, my hips were apparently 'too wide' for those dickheads.

It hurt but I was quick to not let it affect my work. It's way better to just say fuck off and move on, sadly I can't exactly say those words because then I will very quickly get a bad reputation in the industry. But you know, you can always talk a lot of shit in your head and behind their backs later on.

So over the years I've learned that every casting director has different preferences for their photoshoots and some will like me and some won't. Life's too short to dwell on those comments, most casting directors do it very kindly though, and doesn't say that you're the wrong thing just that you weren't their image. Then we have the rude casting directors who simply just state everything they think is wrong with your body and appearance. Let's just say that I have my own list of companies I never let Joanna book me a casting for.
Their casting directors are fucking assholes and I wouldn't want to represent a company like that.

But Harry, he doesn't even have to verbally tell me that he thinks I'm beautiful, I can tell just by the way he looks at me. Like I'm the only person in the entire world, like every single thing around us is gone and I'm the only thing existing in his head. That feeling is the one I'm having right now, and nothing beats it.

I reached my hands out for him, wanting to feel his skin on mine. His infamous smirk appeared on his lips as he pulled his t-shirt slowly off of his toned body. I let my eyes take him in, all of his tattoos I've seen millions of times but still catch my interest every time I see them. I once again reached out for him but he backed away, I whined and threw my head back on the bed in frustration.