42. Last Shoot & Nightclubs

I just like your way,
the way you feel, how you are,
who you are...I'm just drawn to you

___________________________________

Thea's POV :

The sun was starting to set and we had just arrived to the beach. All day we had just hung around our hideout and relaxed. At one point Niall came over and bothered us with his constant talk about that Kiara girl he seems to be so interested in back in New York, though no one of us have ever seen her so who knows if she's real or not.

It's quite cute that he's so frustrated by his emotions, Niall of all people never catch interest in others from what I've gathered the months I've known him and from all of the stories Harry has told me. Either way it got extremely annoying to listen to every single detail of Kiaras appearance to her personality from a smitten Niall, so Harry ended up kicking him out. Then thirty minutes later Louis called being pissed off that we had apparently sent Niall to their hideout. So before an unwanted argument would've started between Harry and Louis I took his phone and hung up the call.

Now we're all at the beach for the last photoshoot for Vogue. This whole week has been very stressful to keep us on schedule, just because Jasmine and the Vogue team leaves tomorrow morning, while we're staying for another week just to get some well deserved vacation. So this is our last workday before the holidays. And since Niall was in a pissy mood after being kicked out, we promised him that we'd go out clubbing with him tonight. Which is why Niall, Louis and Zayn are sneaking around drinking from a vodka bottle.

I was wearing a white dress over a white bikini. The dress was mine and I'd be wearing it tonight at the club which is why I had it over my bikini that I would be shooting in tonight. Harry was shirtless and in a pair of black swim shorts.

I walked over to him when I saw that Martin and Jasmine were ready for us to start shooting. They were the only ones from the Vogue team here tonight, since we didn't need any light or tech guys. Harry and I were positioned right on the shore and I gave him a small smirk as I linked my arms around his neck. He wrapped an arm around my waist to pull me in closer towards his body until our chests were touching. Jasmine held up her hand to show us that they wanted us to stay in that position so Martin could take pictures.

"Kinda sad that this is the last shoot." Harry whispered with his face close to mine. I felt his hot breath fan over my lips and I desperately wanted to kiss them.

"Why? Aren't you excited to have vacation?" I questioned back in a whisper as Martin kept taking photos. Harry smirked slightly at my words and pulled me even closer to him.

"I am, but I won't get to frustrate you in front of all of these people anymore." He admitted and I couldn't help but chuckle slightly at his words. I will certainly not miss that.

"Hmm..too bad." I stated and he rolled his eyes playfully. We held that same position for a little while longer until Jasmine seemed satisfied with the result.

 We held that same position for a little while longer until Jasmine seemed satisfied with the result