19. Rosa & Pancakes

Guess who's double updating?

Thea's POV :

Frustrated.

That was the only thing I could describe my mood in as I started to wake up. I rolled over in bed cracking an eye open to see if Harry was there, which he wasn't.

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes again.

What the hell happened yesterday? Why did we kiss? Why did the kiss have to be so good? Why can't I stop thinking about it?

I sat up against the headboard and stared out at the city in front of me. Harry's penthouse is literally so beautiful, and he's a lucky bitch getting to live here. I let out a deep breath deciding to go find Harry, even though I'm still pissed at him.

I stood up from the extremely comfortable bed and made my way downstairs. Once I got into the kitchen I saw a small green sticky note on the counter. I went over there to read it, and I felt my blood start to boil once I did.

Hey. I'm not home.

-H

That little idiot. Why am I even surprised?

This really proved how I was right since the beginning, he doesn't care about anybody except himself.

What could he possibly be doing at nine in the morning on a Sunday? Nothing. Exactly.

He doesn't have a shit to do, he works as a model, cmon. He just didn't wanna be here when I woke up, maybe he knew I would be mad at him. Well, this was definitely the last time I gave in for Harry Styles, time to move on.

But you like Harry.

My heart told me, but I stopped listening to my heart two whole years ago. I only trust my brain and my gut, they are the only ones who never let me down.

I knew my crush for Harry had developed a lot lately, but clearly he's busy not giving a shit about me. You know what? I'm actually happy I didn't have sex with him last night, because if he would've been gone in the morning I would've really regretted it.

And you should never regret sex, it brings you pleasure and happiness and that's never something you should regret.

But I'm still really curious about how it'd be like with Harry, more than ever after last night. I still can't believe we actually kissed, I mean it was just a kiss, but I think it's definitely the most intense kiss I've ever had.

He even chocked me. That was usually something guys didn't do the first time you kissed, but I was all in for it. I really fucking enjoyed it, but then he pulled away and started acting all weird, ruining the entire mood.

"Excuse me, Miss." A voice suddenly said making me let out a yelp in fright. I turned around and saw a woman in probably her forties stood at the elevator. She had black hair in a ponytail and red lipstick, she looked extremely kind.

But who is she?

"Hi." I smiled lightly, not even caring that I'm only standing here in Harry's oversized t-shirt. Being a model I've become extremely chill with people seeing me in a small amount of clothing.

"I'm Rosa, Harry's chef." She represented herself. Chef? Didn't Harry say last night that he was a good cook?

"Oh, I'm Thea Lewis." I smiled as she walked over to the kitchen and started preparing stuff.

"Harry's friend?" She asked as she took out a pan from a cupboard.

"Well, I used to be." I snickered, making Rosa raise her eyebrows at me.