6. Never Have I Ever & Breakdowns

Thea's POV :

It felt like everything around me froze when I looked into his eyes, and it scared the shit out of me. I hate how he can get under my skin without even trying, he just does it by..existing.

Zayn stood next to me and once he started presenting me to the two guys I didn't know, was when I snapped out of my trans.

"So, Niall, Liam, this is Thea Lewis." Zayn explained with a big smile motioning from me to them.

"Hey." I said and they both flashed me a smile back. Niall was Harry's manager, I remember Joanna telling me that, and Liam was the one who switched agency.

"You're definitely a sight for sore eyes." Liam said as Zayn sat down next to his husband. I laughed a little as I sat down next to Zayn which unfortunately was in front of Harry.

"Thank you." I smiled. They had a lot of glasses on their table filled with different types of alcohol, and honestly I've got no clue what anything is.

"It's only the truth Thea." Liam replied as he took a sip out of his glass with some dark alcohol in. I only shook my head as I smiled in response.

The other boys started up a new conversation, but I just couldn't help myself but look over at Harry in front of me. He was looking at Niall who was sitting next to him, which made me get an amazing view of his very defined jawline.

He wore a black button-up, and obviously he looked breathtaking. It's sad that he had to be such a fuckboy. If he weren't then maybe I would consider him as dating-material.

But that will never happen.

I'm pretty sure Harry could feel my eyes on him, because he slowly turned his head till our eyes were locked again.

Even though, we haven't said a word to each other I still had my brain replaying his low raspy voice in my head, that sent chills down my spine

To my surprise he didn't look away, and I desperately wonder what he was thinking. Is he mad about what happened after the shoot? But cmon, shouldn't I be the one to be mad in that case.

I broke our eye contact and focused my attention on Louis who just let out a loud laugh.

"No, I swear! She was literally screaming!" Niall defended himself. Oh no, are they really talking about what I think they are?

"Niall, I won't believe you made anyone squirt until I see it with my own eyes." Louis said with raised eyebrows, which made Niall gasp. Yep, they definitely are.