29. Busted & Lads Breakfast

Pay attention to who you're with
when you feel your best.

___________________________________

Thea's POV :

I felt feather alike touches trace my naked back as I woke up. I smiled tiredly as I felt Harry leave small kisses over my shoulders.

Memories from last night filled my head and I couldn't help but feel a bit turned on thinking about it. We went pretty rough.

I don't remember much from after we finished, I do remember that I was very tired and Harry helped me get into bed. He's been acting very soft towards me lately, I mean he's still his cocky self but he's also..kind?

And I can't help but love it.

His kisses started to move up towards the side of my neck until I felt his hot breath hovering above my ear.

"I know you're awake, Silver." He whispered lowly.

I bit my lip and turned around in bed so I was facing Harry. His eyes immediately found mine and I felt those weird butterflies in my stomach. He gave me a bright smile and sneaked his hand around my waist to pull me closer to him.

"Good morning." I said as I reached my hand out to drag my fingers though his curls. He hummed at the feeling and nuzzled in closer to me.

"Did you sleep well, baby?" He asked in a groggy low morning voice. His tone sent chills down my body.

Fuck me, his voice is hot in the morning.

"Yeah, what time is it?" I asked, knowing we probably went to bed at like four in the morning.

"It's twelve." He stated as he pretended to fall asleep again, making me laugh lightly. He pushed me over to my back and laid his head on my chest. He had a small smirk on his face, and I knew it was because he was so close to my breasts.

"How long have you been up?" I asked as I kept running my fingers through his hair.

"Probably ten minutes? Not that long." He replied with a small shrug. I nodded my head and felt Harry cuddle closer with me.

I was completely naked, while he wore a pair of underwear. But I'm pretty sure I have a faint memory from last night where he asked me if I wanted clothes and I said no.

So I'm the only person to blame for that.

"You were pretty dominant last night." Harry spoke up as he perched his head up on his elbow. I looked down at him with a grin.

"Yeah, I thought you would've figured that out by now." I responded as I raised an eyebrow at him. He chuckled and nodded.

"Oh, trust me I knew. Just wasn't prepared for you to be a crazy sex animal." He laughed which made me snicker slightly.

"What can I say? Vanilla sex is boring." I stated which made him nod his head in agreement.

"Definitely, glad we can get wild together." He said casually. I don't think he realized how much those words meant to me. Being able to fully be myself with him is something I'm not used to.