The Hero Killer helps The League

Once Kurogiri opened the portal Izuku and Stain walked inside of it and enter the bar, Stain looked around the whole room for some reason, Izuku looked at Stain wondering what could be going through his mind right now.

~Kurogiri~

"Excuse me sir, would you like a drink while you wait?"

~Stain~

"No thanks."

Suddenly adore open and Shigaraki walks into the bar scratching his neck as usual.

~Shigaraki~

"Oh you're here already, that was a lot faster than I expected but good work Izuku."

Shigaraki then then approached Stain and just stirred into his eyes.

~Shigaraki~

"So you're the famous hero killer everyone's been talking about?"

~Stain~

"Yes I am, and I take it that you are the one leading the league of villains?"

~Shigaraki~

"Yeah you got that right, and I want you to help us with our goal."

~Stain~

"No, I would not help you with your goal."

~Shigaraki~

"Well if that's your answer then you don't have no used to me anymore."

Shigaraki then tries to grab stain to disintegrate, but when he reaches his hand down Stain pulled out a knife and stabbed it, he even pushed Shigaraki to the ground and held his other hand to the ground.

~Stain~

"Do you really think you could kill me boy?"

~Shigaraki~

"Get the hell off me now!"

Suddenly stain feels ablazing pressed against inside of his neck, he turned his head and sees Izuku with a dark looking his eyes.

~Izuku~

"Let him go now."

~Stain mind~

"His eyes, at first his eyes looked so innocent and pure but when I look into his eyes now I see nothing but anger and bloodlust, he reminds me of me when I was just a young boy."

Stain and then remove the knife from Shigaraki's hand and gets off of, but Izuku still has his knife pest against Stain's neck.

~Shigaraki~

"You damn bastard, you'll pay for that."

~Stain~

"I have made a decision, I will help you but I'll be the one leading for now."

~Shigaraki~

"Like hell you are, I rather died and follow someone like you!"

~Stain~

"Than me and you have the same mindset."

As Shigaraki got up Kurogiri stepped in and whispered something into Shigaraki's ear, but staying didn't focus on that instead he folks his eyes on Izuku, who still had a medicine look in his eye, stain knew right there that he wanted to help this young boy, if he doesn't then Izuku's potential will never see the light of day."

~Stain~

"Midoriya could you please remove your knife from my neck now?"

~Izuku~

"No, I'm sorry about this but I can't take My eyes off Of you for what you try to do."

~Stain~

"I can understand that very clearly, your cautions on the people who are a threat to you and others, if you don't mind I have a proposal for you."

~Izuku~

"What is it?"

~Stain~

"Let me train you."

~Izuku~

"W-what?"

~Stain~

"I want to train you for two days, and in those short days you will learn skills that will help you in dangerous situations and you would know skills that will awake your true potential."

Izuku then lowered his knife from stain's neck, and thought about Stain's offer, but to be honest it was an easy decision for him to make.

~Izuku~

"Fine, I accept is your offer."

Stain was pleased to hear Izuku accepting his offer to train him, but when Stain asked Izuku to train him, Shigaraki was listening the whole time and had his own offer for stain."

~Shigaraki~

"Hey I couldn't help but over hear that you want to train Izuku."

~Stain~

"Yes I do."

~Shigaraki~

"Haha, then how about I make my own offer to you, since you want to train one of my soldiers, then you'll have to help us in return.

~Stain~

"All right then, I accept your offer."

After all that Stain was allowed to stay at The hideout, and  that's when Izuku's training with stain starts.

~To be continued~