My Last Gift To My Mom

As it began to rain in the night, Inko was inside her apartment sitting at the table with a full glass of wine, but as she was drinking her wine she was looking through old pictures of Izuku when he was smaller, but when she found the picture of him wearing his All Might onesie, she began tearing up on the memory of when he used to play hero.

~Inko~

"Oh Izuku, I wish you were still here."

As she was crying over the pictures she suddenly hurt a knock come from the front door, she wiped off her tears and proceeded to head towards the door, she put her hand on the door knob and took a deep breath, and once she opened the door she was shocked to see her loving boy standing right in front of her with a warm smile on his face.

~Izuku~

"I'm home."

Inko quickly wrapped her arms around her son and buried her face into his chest and began crying, Izuku also wrapped his arms around his mom and begin tearing up as well from finally seeing her in person, she then began to let go of him and wiped the remaining tears from your eyes and looked up at him.

~Inko~

"Welcome home."

The both of them then went into the kitchen and sat at the table, as Izuku was sitting down he saw the wine and pictures I knew she was still mourning, but as he looked better across the table he just saw happiness in her eyes like he always used to see you when he came home from school.

~Inko~

"So have you been taking good care of yourself?"

~Izuku~

"Y-yes I have, I even made a lot of nice friends."

~Inko~

"I'm glad to hear that."

~Izuku~

"Mom, I came here to talk to you about where I've been and what I've done as I was gone from home."

~Inko~

"Wherever you were and have done wouldn't matter to me, I'm just happy to finally know that my son is still alive."

Izuku smile from hearing those words just come from his mom, he took a deep breath and grabbed both of his mom's hands and began telling her everything that he is done in his life, but as he was explaining everything to her there wasn't a moment where she was stopped him, instead she sat there peacefully and listened like she always did when he used to come home and talk about his day at school.

~Izuku~

"So that's everything, I hope you were able to understand it.

~Inko~

"Well some of it was a bit hard to hear but you manage to do things that I can imagine you doing."

~Izuku~

"Yeah me neither."

~Inko~

"But I do like how you talked about your friends, you must really love them all like they were your family huh?"

~Izuku~

"Yes I do, they were my first real friends in the long time, I'm glad I met them."

~Inko~

"I'm happy to know that you made such a good friends."

~Izuku~

"Thank you Mom for everything you have done for me, but I think it's time for me to leave."

~Inko~

"Well I have some unfinished business right now, so I need to be a man of my word and finish what I've started, I hope you understand."

~Inko~

"Yes I do understand, your dad always said that he was a man on his way as well, he was a great man and every time I see your smile you remind me of him.

Izuku reached into his vest and pulled out his notebook and mask, he even removed the knife that was hosted on his hip, he then handed those three items over to his mom.

~Izuku~

"I want you to have these, so you could always remember me."

She put her hands on top of those three items and smile, but when she looked up again she noticed that Izuku was no longer standing there, she then heard heard the front door closed, she began crying once again as her hands were on his belongings, she then grabs his notebook and begin flipping through it, but when she reached the end of The Notebook she found the message that was for her to do something for him.

~Izuku's message to Inko~

"Call Bakugou, and tell him to meet me where or I fell.

Inko understood her son's request and quickly grab the phone and begin calling the Bakugou household.

To be continued