Dancing Under The Moon

In the middle of the night Izuku and that Eri was still sleeping, her grip around him was finally loose, he put her on the bed and tucked her in after that he stepped out of the room and noticed that the whole building was quiet which meant that the others must be asleep, so while everyone was asleep Izuku begin to walk around through the building, but while he was walking he noticed a doorway that led to stairs that also led to the rooftop as well, he went upstairs and went to the door that led him to the roof, from just taking one step outside he felt the refreshing breeze of the night sky, he looked up and saw that it was a full moon tonight, he went up to the rails on the rooftop and just began to admire how bright the moon shines even in the night sky, even close his eyes and takes a deep breath, but when he opened his eyes he saw that the moon was replaced with the Sun, he stepped away from the rails and also noticed that his clothes were changed into his old Junior high School uniform, he looks at his hands and noticed that they were shaking and controllably and seeing this meant he knew where he was right now.

~Bakugou~

"Oi Deku!"

Izuku turns around and sees Bakugou standing at the doorway, Izuku tried to get into a Friday position but every time he did his own body began to get stiff like it was paralyzed or something, there was no way he can move or even speak, he just stared at Bakugou who was approaching him, but while Izuku standing there he saw that Bakugou's clothes begin to change into his hero suit, as soon as Bakugou got close to Izuku he reached out his hand to grab his face.

~Bakugou~

"Now die Deku."

Izuku begin to feel the same fear that he felt when Bakugou or his friends we're going to use their own quirks against him, from feeling that fear again he began to tear up and started to see the small Sparks coming from Bakugou's hand, but when Izuku felt Bakugou's hand near his face he felt someone else's hand grab him on the shoulder, which made him open his eyes back to reality where he could see the moon he was admiring before, he began panting and tried to figure out why he remembered that that moment from his past, but while he was trying to figure that out he still felt the warm hat on his shoulder, Izuku turned his head and saw that the hen belong to Toga who had a concerning look to her face.

~Toga~

"Hey Izuku are you alright."

~Izuku~

"(Panting) T-Toga."

~Toga~

"You don't look so good I think you should sit down?"

~Izuku~

"(Painting) O-okay."

Izuku sat on the ground to control his breathing, Toga set next to him to make sure he was breathing right, but while Izuku was trying to control his breathing Toga noticed that they are some tear streaks on his face and saw that his eyes were a little red, a few minutes later Izuku was breathing correctly now.

~Toga~

"Better?"

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah thanks for being here Toga."

~Toga~

"Anytime Izuku."

Izuku smiled at Toga which made her quite happy to see him smile again even after going through something that she didn't understand, she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a hanky and grabs Izuku's face and begin wiping those tear streaks off, which surprised him a bit.

~Toga~

"There no more tears streaks."

~Izuku~

"Thanks again Toga."

Toga then cups Izuku's cheek which made him blush."

~Toga~

"I'm sorry that I smacked you across the face Izuku, I was just a bit upset that you came back so late, but that doesn't matter because your back now."

Izuku then put his own hand on Toga's hand that was cupping his cheek and begin to admire how warm and soft it was against his cheek.

~Izuku~

"I'm glad to be back, because I promise that I will come back to all of you."

Toga smiled from hearing Izuku say that, she then removed her hand from his cheek and grabbed his hand that was holding hers and got up which made Izuku wonder what she's going to do or even say.

~Toga~

"Would you care to dance with me Izuku?"

~Izuku~

"I'll love to dance with you Toga."

Izuku then got up and then began to get close to toga which made him bless a little.

~Izuku~

"Umm before we start I have to tell you that I'm not a very good dancer."

~Toga~

"That's okay, I'll teach you."

~Izuku~

"A-alright."

Toga then grabbed Izuku's other arm and put it behind her back, she didn't put her own arm behind his back as well, they then lock their hands together and began dancing under the shining moon, while they were dancing Toga laid her head on Izuku's chest, while her head was against his chest she was able to hear Izuku's heartbeat, it sounds like a drum that pounded at each moment they moved.

~Izuku's mind~

"Toga I'm so glad that I met, you make me feel things that I've never experienced before, I can't explain what these feelings are but I know that I like them because your with me and I'm with you, I hope when this is all over we can be together forever."

Izuku then spend Toga around and then dipped her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and begin smiling at him which made him smile back as well.

~Toga~

"Izuku lets always be together."

~Izuku~

"Alright."

~To be continued~