Gifts For The League

Once Izuku returned from the grocery store Kurogiri assist him with the load of groceries he brought back.

~Kurogiri~

"Thank you Midoriya, did everything go well?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah it did."

~Kurogiri~

"I'm glad to hear that."

While Kurogiri was helping Izuku, he noticed that a different bag that wasn't groceries.

~Kurogiri~

"Midoriya what is that bag you got there?"

~Izuku~

"Oh it's gifts."

~Kurogiri~

"Gifts?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah when I was out I was thinking about everyone and I thought it would be nice if I got gifts for them."

~Kurogiri~

"That is very kind of you Midoriya."

~Izuku~

"Thank you, oh yeah I got you a gift too."

Izuku reached into the bag and pulled out a tiny box and handed it to Kurogiri, as you open the lid he saw a golden pin of a K.

~Kurogiri~

"Thank you Midoriya, I will treasure this gift forever."

~Izuku~

"I'm glad you like it."

He immediately put the pin on to his vest and begin to adjust it.

~Kurogiri~

"Midoriya you should let me handle with the groceries."

~Izuku~

"Are you sure?"

~Kurogiri~

"Yes I am, and I think you should go and give everyone else their gifts."

~Izuku~

"Alright then."

Izuku Grand and proceeded to leave the room define everyone else so he could give them the gifts he got them all, luckily when he entered the first room he saw everyone besides Shigaraki in the room.

~Izuku~

"Hey everyone I have something for all of you."

Everyone approached Izuku to see what he brought for them.

~Big sis Magne~

"What did you bring us cutie."

~Izuku~

"Well for you Magne, I bought you this."

Izuku pulled out a sewing kit and handed it Magne, she complained on having tears in her clothes and so Izuku thought this could be a good gift to give her."

~Big sis Magne~

"Ahh, this is what I needed for so long, thank you cutie I really appreciate it."

Izuku then pulled out playing cards and handed it to Me. Compress.

~Izuku~

"I hope you like, it was a bit difficult to think of something you might like, so I suggested that you is."

~Mr. Compress~

"Thank you very much, I've been quite bored just sitting here, but now that you got me some cards I could pass the time, would you like to play some card games with me Midoriya?"