The Attack Upon The USJ

The preparations were finally ready and Shigaraki and Phantom (Izuku) we're ready to head out to kill the symbol of peace, Kurogiri then opened a portal straight to the USJ, Shigaraki and Phantom then entered the portal and all of the nomus followed them both in, once Shigaraki and Phantom entered the usj they saw some pro heroes and even some you a students.

~Phantom (Izuku)~

"So how are you going to do this, do we go in and kill as many heroes as we can?"

~Shigaraki~

"No let our little associates take care of that we need to save our energy once he comes, but we'll probably just kill a few ourselves."

~Phantom~

"All right."

As Phantom and Shigaraki stayed by Kurogiri portal they noticed a hero with a scarf running right towards them both, as he got closer Phantom recognized him to be the hero named Eraserhead, he knew what his quirk can do so he prepared himself to fight him off of best he can.

~Phantom~

"Shigaraki I'll take this hero you go off in see if you can get rid of some heroes."

~Shigaraki~

"All right but don't get yourself caught or else save you was for nothing."

Shigaraki then ran the opposite direction while Phantom studies ground and waited for a Eraserhead, as Eraserhead got closer to Phantom he launched one of his scarves straight to him but he Dodges it and runs straight at him with a knife in his hand, Phantom goes in for strike two got Eraserhead grabs his arm and kicks him away.

~Aizawa~

"You know it wasn't very wise to come here, all of you just going to end up behind bars."

~Phantom~

"I don't think so Eraserhead, we have a goal and we're going to fulfill it at any means possible, but before we can you're in the way."

Phantom then pulled out three other smaller knives and threw them straight at Eraserhead which he dodged but that left him open for Phantom to stab in the gut, but then all of a sudden Eraserhead pulled out his knife and tried to strike Phantom, but he quickly used his quirk to fade before Eraserhead landed a strike on him.

~Aizawa~

"So that's your quirk isn't it?"

~Phantom~

"Yeah it is and I can use it to get you out of our way."

~Aizawa mind~

"For some reason have a feeling that might lose against him, I better trust that feeling or else I might die here and and my students can handle those the Squishies but if they go against him and a hand guy they most likely would lose against them, so it's bad if I retreat right now."

Eraserhead then turned around and made a run for it, as he was retreating he looked behind him to see you Phantom was following him but when he looks behind him Phantom wasn't there, Suddenly Eraserhead then gets impaled with a knife he changed his head to look in front of him and he sees Phantom standing right in front of him with a knife in his stomach again.

~Phantom~

"You call yourself a hero but you just turn your back and run away, should have stayed in fight and never turn your back on me."

Phantom then we can twist his knife inside Eraserhead stab wound, from that Eraserhead begins to cough up blood, Phantom then pulls out his knife the Paris strike again with this time in the chest but before you can do that he hears a familiar voice behind him.

~Bakugou~

"Mr. Aizawa!"

Phantom turns around and sees his old friend running straight towards him, Phantom then pushes a Eraserhead on the ground and begins to walk towards Bakugou with attempts to do harm against him, but before Phantom can get even closer to him Kurogiri then stop him I'm heading any further.

~Phantom~

"Kurogiri what are you doing get out of my way!"

~Kurogiri~

"No not yet, I know this is the boy that killed you but he must see All Might's death, remember we are here to show all of these heroes that their hope can die once they see their symbol of peace fall in front of them."

~Phantom~

"All right, then take me to Shigaraki right now."

~Kurogiri~

"As you wish."

Kurogiri then opened a small portal leading to Shigaraki's location, once Phantom entered Kurogiri's portal, Bakugou then reached Eraserhead and attend to his stab wounds.

~Shigaraki's location~

Phantom then steps out of Kurogiri's portal and and appears behind Shigaraki and see him on his knee in front of two you a student who are in the water, Phantom sees him reaching out for the girl with green hair to disintegrate her with his quirk, but before he could Phantom put his hand on his shoulder which stops him.

~Shigaraki~

"Oh it's just you, tell me what happened to the Eraserhead."

~Phantom~

"He won't be getting up for quite a while, are you going to kill these two students as well?"

~Shigaraki~

"Nah I want them to see what we're really here for no let's go he'll be arriving soon from all the chaos we've done."

Phantom and Shigaraki then headed back to the portal that Kurogiri first opened to wait for all Might's arrival, when they returned it didn't take too long for him to arrive, from his arrival Shigaraki then has his strongest nomu come out of the portal.

~Shigaraki~

"Now nomu go kill that damn smiling bastard.

The nomu then charged straight towards All Might, the fight between them was something that never been seen in person before, they exchange blow after below, but in the end it was All Might that rained victorious, from that victory Shigaraki was upset that nomu to kill All Might.

~Shigaraki~

"Damn how could that nomu fail he was stronger than him."

~Phantom~

"I think it's a good idea we retre-"

Suddenly Phantom is shot in the shoulder, Shigaraki then get shot in his shoulder as well and his leg, the Phantom gets up but ends up getting another bullet in his stomach, they both then lay in the ground filled with the pain, Kurogiri then grabs them both and portals them out of there to the bar, they then end up at the bar line in the ground with their bullet wounds still gushing blood.

~Shigaraki~

"Damn it we failed."

Shigaraki then turns around and sees Phantom move his mask and started tearing up from the pain of the bullet wounds."

~Shigaraki~

"Why you crying you can heal yourself."

~Izuku~

"I know but it still hurts, I've never been shot before."

~Shigaraki~

"Neither have I but luckily we escaped, but next time I'm sure that we will kill the All Might."

~To be continued~