I Knew That You Were Alive

When Izuku returned back to the league of villains, Bakugou was escorted home by the police, but he just kept thinking about his old friend is gone again and part of the league of villains, once he returned home his mom and dad quickly ran to him to see if he was all right, but as usual he saw the affection they were giving him nothing but a annoyance, he then returned to his room and once he was in there he locked the door and went to his closet, as he opened the closet doors there was a classic investigation board in his closet, ever since that day they said Izuku went missing instead of being dead, Bakugou wanted to find out the truth on what truly happened to Izuku, but now that he knows what actually happened to Izuku he began tearing off everything from his closet wall, after all that he grabbed a picture of Izuku that was on a news paper and grabbed a pen and begin writing his new goal on it, that was to bring Izuku back at any means possible.

~Bakugou~

"I'm coming after you Deku, and I won't stop until back."

After he said that he began to research about the other villains that kidnapped him, if he could find them then he might be able find Izuku as well, but as he did his research on some of the villains he couldn't find a single thing about them, but that didn't stop Bakugou, he kept on searching for answers, he was so dedicated these other villains but due to being exhausted from everything he's gone through, he passed out on his desk, he was then woken up bye his mom.

~Mitsuki~

"Katsuki, Katsuki, wake up already it's almost the afternoon."

~Bakugou~

"Leave me alone you old hag."

~Mitsuki~

"I said, WAKE UP!"

Mitsuki then hits Bakugou in the head to make him get up.

~Bakugou~

"YOU DAMN HAG, WHY'D YOU HIT ME?"

~Mitsuki~

"DON'T YELL AT ME YOUNG MAN, I ASKED YOU NICE TO WAKE UP BUT IT LOOK LIKE I HAD TO USE SOME ACTION TO WAKE YOU UP, AND PLUS IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET UP ALREADY YOUR TEACHERS ARE HERE TO COME TALK TO US ABOUT SOMETHING."

~Bakugou~

"What the hell do they want to talk to us about huh?"

~Mitsuki~

"I don't know come down and we'll find out, but before you do how about you change all those clothes."

Bakugou then noticed that he was still wearing the same clothes he came home with, once his mom left his room he began changing into some other clothes after that he went downstairs to the living room to see Mr. Aizawa and All Might sitting on the other couch, he sat between his mom and dad and begin listening on they came here to talk about with them, they talked about having the students of UA in dorms at the school, at first Bakugou didn't like the idea of him being in a dorm but his mom actually like the idea very much in one in in the dorm immediately, they begin to fight again but after that Bakugou agree to the terms of living in a dorm, but as Mr. Aizawa and All Might were leaving Bakugou's house he approached All Might to ask him something.

~Bakugou~

"Hey all might, I want to ask you a question."

~All Might~

"Ask away Young Bakugou."

~Bakugou~

"I just want to know what would you do if you said or did something bad to someone and you wanted to patch things up with that person, what will you do?"

~All Might~

"I will apologize to that person and ask for the forgiveness, but if they don't want to forgive me and not accept my apology then I will accept your decision."

~Bakugou~

"Alright then, that's all I want to know from you, I'll see you back at school."

As Bakugou began to walk back into his house, All Might just started him and began thinking on why he asked that question.

~All Might's mind~

"What happen to you during your abduction Young Bakugou?"

~To be continued~