We Won The Battle Next Will Be The War

The plan was going perfectly, on the north side Toga's group where gathering up all of the retreating villains and threatening them to join the League, some of them refused to join them and ended up dead, but with Shigraki's group they were killing anyone that dared to go against them, Dabi lit up a whole bunch of villain they were charging straight at him, and (Izuku) Phantom killed as many villains as he could using his new blade and his fade quirk, but during the fight against all the other feelings, one of the leaders Batman won the groups in the city began to approach them.

~Geten~

"So I take it that all of you are the ones fighting us."

~Dabi~

"Yeah we are, you got a problem with that?"

~Geten~

"Actually I do."

Geten then remove his hands from his pockets and face them upwards, once he did that some ice starts to break through the windows around him and come straight towards him, with all the ice that he gathered it forms a giant boulder, he then throws it straight up Shigraki, Phantom, and Dabi, but as soon as it was coming close to them Dabi used his own quirk to melt the ice boulder, Geten was a bit shocked that all that I see gathered up was melted that quickly by Dabi's flames.

~Dabi~

"Hey how about the two of you go on ahead without me, I want to stay behind and take care of this guy myself."

~Phantom~

"Are you sure Dabi?"

~Dabi~

"Yeah I am, now get out of here and go get that son of a bitch that hurt our psycho."

~Shigraki~

"Alright let's go Phantom."

Phantom and Shigraki then proceeded to run the other direction with their group of villains that they are leading.

~Dabi~

"Now that it's just the two of us how about we get things started."

~Geten~

"I agree, I've always liked a challenge even if the odds may be against me."

Dabi then begin to surround himself with his own flames and Geten begin doing the same with the ice that was gathering around him, as they were beginning to start their fight Shigraki and Phantom we're heading straight to the area where Gigantomachia destroyed the building where RE-Destro was in, once they got there Phantom and Shigraki begin looking around around to see if he could find his body but it was nowhere in sight, so they sent the villains that they were leading out to go search for his body.

~Shigraki~

"Tell me Phantom, do you think she would have survived from Gigantomachia attack?"

~Phantom~

"I doubt it, there'll be no way to escape from that piece of earth that was thrown by Gigantomachia, most likely he might be buried in the rubble."

~Shigraki~

"Your probably right, but we should still search around the area for his corpse just in case."

~Phantom~

"Yeah it is the smart decision"

Once they were about to go searching again they then hear gunfire coming from the direction where they sent their own villains, they quickly rush over there as fast as they could but once they get there it was already too late, they saw the street that they sent their group was covered in there blood, Shigraki and Phantom look straight ahead and see the culprit that did this, and it was RE-Destro himself.

~Shigraki~

"RE-Destro."

RE-Destro turns his head and sees Shigraki and Phantom in front of him.

~RE-Destro~

"Ah the both of you finally came, now that we're all here shall we shall we see who is the victor of this battle."

~Phantom~

"Yeah let's get this over with."

Phantom and Shigraki then begin to run straight towards RE-Destro, but as they got closer to him he grew both of his arms and was about slam them on them so he could squash them to death, but when he tried to do that Phantom grabbed Shigraki by his jacket and threw him into the air, and then began to use his fade quirk to dodge RE-Destro's attack, RE-Destro looked up and saw Shigraki coming straight towards him from above, so began to use his quirk on his legs to leap into the air to grab Shigraki, but as he was about to jump into the air both of his ankles get cut open and falls to the ground, he looks behind him and sees that Phantom holding his knife.

~RE-Destro~

"You damn bastard."

He raised his right hand up to try to squash Phantom but he ended up escaping using his fade quick again, but he suddenly remembered that Shigraki we're still coming at him from above, so we looked up and saw that he was gone.

~RE-Destro's mind~

"Where did he go?"

~Shigraki~

"Are you looking for me?"

RE-Destro looks in front of him and sees Shigraki standing right in front of him, but before he can try anything to get away from him it was already too late, Shigraki placed his hand on his throat but only had four fingers on it instead.

~Shigaraki~

"Checkmate, I've won the battle RE-Destro."

~RE-Destro~

"It seems that you have, I underestimating you and your allies, and you are all very strong, I accept my death from someone that is stronger than I am."

~Shigaraki~

"I'll make sure those words don't go in vain."

Shigraki then put his fifth finger down on his throat and began disintegrating RE-Destro's entire body, Phantom then walks up from behind Shigraki and looks at the disintegrating face of RE-Destro.

~Phantom~

"There it's over, we've won now we can move on to the war."

~Shigaraki~

"Yes we could, and I'm certain that Toga's group has gathered enough villains for us to command."

~Phantom~

"Now shall we return to Gigantomachia tell him that we are successful in this battle so he could lend us his assistance."

~Shigaraki~

"Yeah let's go."

Shigraki and Phantom then begin walking back to Gigantomachia, but as they were heading back the villains that were part of the MLA against rendering and switching signs with the league, even in the middle of the fight between Dabi and Geten they stopped, and Geten surrendered when he saw Phantom and Shigraki coming back from their fight between RE-Destro, so he knew that the leader of the MLA has been defeated, so instead continue fighting, he began to walk back with Shigraki, Phantom, and Dabi, so he can join them as well, once the three of them have finally returned to Gigantomachia they saw Toga's group with half an army a villain standing behind her, Shigraki and Phantom then looked up at Gigantomachia and raise their fist up to show that they are victorious in this battle, from seeing that he pledged his allegiance to the both of them.

~To be continued~