Bakugou VS Mustard

As Izuku was driving back to the hideout to pick up Compress and Eri, but on the battle between the heroes and villains went on, Toga, twice, Mustard, and Spinner, were even joining in the battle as well, but Dabi was still busy fighting with Todoroki on top of Gigantomachia, as the heroes fought the hardest against the villains it still wasn't enough, the army village push through so they could get to the city and start to destroy the city.

~Kirishima~

"Damn there's so many villains to deal with."

~Denki~

"Yeah you said it, but we still can't let them get to the city, just keep them back as long as we can kay."

~Tsuyu~

"Yeah Kaminari right, we can't let them pass no matter what. (Ribbit)"

As all of class 1A and 1B kept fighting against the army of villains, Bakugou was trying to get get close to one of the League members so he could get some information on where Izuku could be, so he blast his way through groups of villains by himself just to find one, but as he winning further he found himself surrounded by villains.

~Villain~

"Let's get this son of a bitch!"

As the villains began to charge at Bakugou he lost himself up into the air and and aimed his left hand out and pulled the pin of his grenade gauntlet which let out a big blast to eliminate all the villains that he was surrounded by, he then landed back on the ground and was about to head out to continue looking for one of the League members, but before he went a bullet flew past his ear which alarmed him, he looked forward and saw Mustard aiming his gun at him, he began to shoot towards him again but Bakugou blocks them with his gauntlets, mustard didn't stop shooting until he used up all five of his bullets in his 44 revolver.

~Mustard~

"Damn it I'm out."

As mustard was about to reload his gun he looks towards Bakugou and sees him put his gauntlets down and begin running towards him, wish left no time for master to reload, so it began running into the forest to try the hide and reload, but as he was running away Bakugou was right on his tail.

~Bakugou~

"Get back here you bastard!"

~Mustard~

"Screw you!"

Mustard knew he couldn't outrun Bakugou so he reached into his jacket and pulled out one of his special smoke grenades that he made, he began pulling the pins and throwing them around  so he could hide amongst the smoke, as the smoke begins to surround the forest Bakugou began to know that it starts to get harder to breathe for him and a little bit harder for him to see as well, so we stopped pursuing mustard to cover mouth and nose to prevent him taking in the gas any longer.

~Bakugou~

"Damn it where did he go?"

As Bakugou was looking around him to see if he could spot mustard moving around in the smoke, but in actuality mustard was behind a tree reloading his gun, now that his gun was fully reloaded he began using his quirk to get a higher advantage against Bakugou, his gas began blending in with the smoke around Bakugou.

~Mustard~

"Hey you should just give up now, I'll be the one killing you soon."

~Bakugou~

"Like hell I would you little Shit!"

~Mustard~

"Has anyone told you you have a filthy mouth!"